Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Console bracket back in. Modified to fit

20210218_135721.jpg

16136856820785090674479140383406.jpg

Freaking 2.959 per gallon... highest here since 2016... gee why am I not surprised

Pulled fuel pump and tested it. Has a dead spot. Will have new one in morning. Thats it for today.

Freaking 2.959 per gallon... highest here since 2016... gee why am I not surprised
Never under 3 dollars here if you are somehow insinuating the last president kept gas prices low. You do have an MBA right. Understand the gas matket? Supply and demand

Never under 3 dollars here if you are somehow insinuating the last president kept gas prices low. You do have an MBA right. Understand the gas matket? Supply and demand
Yep I am and yes I do. And when you ban/restrict pipelines and production, you you reduce the supply.

for what it’s worth, it was 1.679 the day before Election Day.

Yep I am and yes I do. And when you ban/restrict pipelines and production, you you reduce the supply.

Jez, the Keystone? Find the facts please. FIRST it was not pumping a drop of oil. so how is not completing it raise gas prices? SECOND NONE of the petroleum it was going to pump was going to be used sold directly to the US!! ZERO!! You think frozen infrastructure in Texas might have a bearing on gas prices? The refineries are out of service as is everything else in Houston... You are my friend Chris but damn....

Jez, the Keystone? Find the facts please. FIRST it was not pumping a drop of oil. so how is not completing it raise gas prices? SECOND NONE of the petroleum it was going to pump was going to be used sold directly to the US!! ZERO!! You think frozen infrastructure in Texas might have a bearing on gas prices? The refineries are out of service as is everything else in Houston... You are my friend Chris but damn....
Back to Car stuff, you like my car Chris? :thumbsup:

Gas here went up 45 cents a gallon. Price of oil went up a dollar a barrel yesterday.

Oh yeah, it has nothing to do with the storms and freezing in Texas that has shut down some refineries...
rolleyes.gif

Let's shut the country down again for covid and the price will drop under $2 per gallon again... :steering:

not just that one. He banned new fracking permits and cancelled others too.

Back to Car stuff, you like my car Chris? :thumbsup:
yep, I clicked like

On a happier note, we're suposed to get above freezing tomorrow afternoon. First time in a week!!! WooHoo!!!!
You loose any power? My aunt lives just outside of Dallas and has only been getting power 4 hours a day

The oil patch here isn't much help to the general public. Unless you're a paving contractor, in which case your asphalt prices don't change like some change their under garments. The crude in this valley is HEAVY. :popcorn:

You loose any power? My aunt lives just outside of Dallas and has only been getting power 4 hours a day
Nope. My part o Texas is not part of ERCOT (the guys with all the problems). No power outages, no frozen water pipes, plenty of whiskey. Life's been pretty good. I'm a fortunate sob..

-
Back