Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Waaay better than the girl duet of Piss and Vinegar. Piss had stage presence but Vinegar was a douche.

th?id=OIP.jpg
Here's to loopy :lol:

Do you remember the girl band Giggles and Grins? Giggles was just an immature goofball but Grins knew what she was all about.

Although Giggles did way better getting top billing with Grins than she did when she was was second fiddle to Shitz.

Back when I worked for DuPont in the late 80s, we had a project with RJR to reduce nicotine in Cigarettes while still retaining the full flavor when smoked. I remember visiting their manufacturing facility in VA and getting two free cartons of smokes as a welcome gift. The entire place had signs saying “Thank you for Smoking”.

Was a different world back then...Even at DuPont, we were allowed to smoke in our offices.

3 years later, we couldn’t smoke anywhere on company property. We had to drive off property if we wanted a cigarette.

All packed and ready to escape?
Yes, but as usual , never get the information until the last minute. Yesterday they told me that I could be leaving at 8am. I called down this morning and they told me they are waiting on the test results for all persons here, who took the test yesterday. After they get the neg results they will call me...WTF ??? Actually its the same as Africa ( been there 6 times ) You never really know whats happening . until it happens. I should be used to that by now.....

Yes, but as usual , never get the information until the last minute. Yesterday they told me that I could be leaving at 8am. I called down this morning and they told me they are waiting on the test results for all persons here, who took the test yesterday. After they get the neg results they will call me...WTF ??? Actually its the same as Africa ( been there 6 times ) You never really know whats happening . until it happens. I should be used to that by now.....
Sounds like bad customer service. I could rant all night but I think I'll just have some chips and dip and have a nice bourbon and spare you all the details.

Sounds like bad customer service. I could rant all night but I think I'll just have some chips and dip and have a nice bourbon and spare you all the details.
Im sure its the same here as Korea. The facility is not run by Hotel Staff, but rather employees of the Viet Government CDC Health Dept. I'm sure they didnt get any customer service training...:lol:

Good Evening All! Total crap day at work, but not there anymore! Peeked in the shop, saw my generator was in there, boxed up. Have next 6 days off, daughter is at the airport inbound with SIL, maybe I can have him help me install/test it.

Good Evening All! Total crap day at work, but not there anymore! Peeked in the shop, saw my generator was in there, boxed up. Have next 6 days off, daughter is at the airport inbound with SIL, maybe I can have him help me install/test it.
A big guy or just big enough to keep the lights lit and frig cool?

-
Back