Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spent the better part of a 70 degree day yesterday doing some spring cleaning around the house.
Last night we put most of the needed material together for our home loan.
Seller should agree/sign the offer today, or tomorrow.
Already been into out bank and talked to the loan officer. She said this should be a quick process.
With the seller already living out of state all they need to do is get their stuff out.
It will be a couple months, They're going to have a sale for the furniture and things they don't want.
I'll be able to go in with flooring rep, and other like people get measurements, estimates, and get them all lined up to go at possession time.
Outside we have some dirt to move, concrete to pour, and minor landscaping.
While it's empty we're going to take a few weeks, or longer, and get as much as we can done before we move in.
We're in no hurry, this place is 10 minutes from where we live now.

Last edited:
What did you decide to do with the shop floor?
Probably paint it. Need to start looking for cabinets and a work bench or two.
I'm going to take the one in my garage here and put it in the basement shop at the new place.

Good Morning All! Duster lost some weight yesterday, slow tedious work but I'll get there.

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

I'm looking forward to next weekend if for nothing else Daylight Savings. Sunset shows to be 7:17 pm on Sunday, woo hoo!

Easy off oven cleaner then pressure blast it off if you can, goes to bare metal seriously!

I remember you've told me that, just not sure I want to run my pressure washer in my shop. I guess I could wrap myself and the lift enough to protect from the chemicals, can't be worse than MEK right???

I just taped plastic on the sides of the car and swept it out as needed. Keeps the mess down. It will save you days! Spray it on, wait till it scrapes easily then wash it off. I was blown away by it!

You have to set limits. I got a bunch of shelving/cabinets from them you just have to check every few days I save the searches.

I just taped plastic on the sides of the car and swept it out as needed. Keeps the mess down. It will save you days! Spray it on, wait till it scrapes easily then wash it off. I was blown away by it!

The clean as you go method is what I'm doing, heat gun and scraper, got two dustpans full so far. After heatgun am using flap disc which creates a finer powder, sweep that up then blow everything left out the shop door with my leaf blower.

You can scrape the easy off off easily also just not sure how to get all the residue off without water to neutralize it. Try it in a small area worth a shot.

Cafe du Monde goooooood :D
Although the new espresso machine is same make and model as the old one, it's specs have changed.
Either the steam exhaust is shorter or they put a lift kit on the entire mechanism.
I will have to shim my custom platform for holding the milk and vessel under the exhaust pipe. :rolleyes:

-
Back