Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Know what look for auctions that end right before? Go from 17032 no further than 50 miles, I dont trust the truck yet.

Good morning all.............Caught up, Again.... Hey Ray.... Chris, you have some real bad luck sometimes..

I can see if he is moving in the next few years to plumb it all by code the line and exhaust is not cheap.
Yeah last time I took quotes to see about plumbing that, the dryer and the stove in. Which are all within 15 feet of each other and the cost was 3500. Not worth it.

We have Letterkenny and The Naval supply depot here so there is a lot they sell.

So finally got a hold of the company that bought out whirlpool. It comes with a 6 year warranty. I purchased this from Lowe’s in May of 2019.

however, they’re declining the warranty. They’re claiming the warranty starts from the date of manufacture. Which was December 29th, 2014. So they’re saying my warranty has expired
That's some :bs_flag:. Should be from sale date. Or if done by a licensed plumber - install date. Mine is from Homely Deepo. I will have to check the warranty..

Good Morning All

Go by your zip code and save the searches, they will send alerts. You have to sign up to do that free though.
I have that already. In the last year, 3 alerts for Indy, all for big 7 tons

Ryen does a good job.

53415039_1583921141752639_1213711264828620800_o.jpg

Got my car trailer loaded. But I could use one of my new 50 ft trailers if something comes up.....

357 missed posts...did I actually miss anything?

Good morning All. Turkey day. This turkey is going to be carved up. Just checking in with everyone. Have a great day
We are burning sage for you today. Can’t wait to read your post surgery, posts while gorked out of your mind on pain meds sitting in your luxury suite being waited on hand and foot by some stunning long legged nurse. Popcorn will be served! Or you could end up with Zmans attendant “Bubba” who just got out of the pen!

-
Back