Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So riddle me this, water heater working normally again this evening. Is that typical for a bad element too?

So riddle me this, water heater working normally again this evening. Is that typical for a bad element too?
No. You probably have an electrical connection issue. A bad element doesn’t fix itself, but a bad electrical connection can be intermittent.

No. You probably have an electrical connection issue. A bad element doesn’t fix itself, but a bad electrical connection can be intermittent.
Thermostat , Breaker off, make sure, and remove the wires to element, then check..., Easy to check element, with power removed from element, should be a direct short. If not, no good...Did I say remove the power?

Thermostat , Breaker off, make sure, and remove the wires to element, then check..., Easy to check element, with power removed from element, should be a direct short. If not, no good...Did I say remove the power?
I have someone coming out to check it tomorrow

upload_2021-3-8_21-5-55.jpeg

Yesterday she went to the Hospital to visit a sick friend. Told her I was staying here. Hahahaha .Took the opportunity for some alone time on my motorbike. Hadn't ridden in a year. Had fun.
IMG_20210308_172403.jpg

Time to call Mom tomorrow and set up a Mc Donalds drop off. She likes McDoubles and fries. Oh and a Coke. Ya she's 94. Why not! She made it this far!

LOL

mom.jpg2.jpg

Well looks like I'm first from the US this morning, so BK and coffee help yourself.
For you jarheads we'll be using real plates and silverware...oh and we counted the silverware so don't get any ideas.
2770047_0a9d6926bf51c4b84ac546a6a3514b91.jpg

Morning Craig
Hey Mitch your day is almost done. I'm heading to the doctor this morning 60 miles away for a little specialized eye surgery. Nothing serious just correcting something I've dealt with most of my life. As I've gotten older it's gotten worse, time to get er done.
I'd ask if your doing ok, but don't have to we know...haha!!

Morning!
39f and possible rain today.
Was a long backread,
You guys funny!

Seems the mail is better. Have not had anything lost in a week

Weird yesterday the coal guy comes and drops off the coal and leaves? I always pay him when he is here did not even see him. I was joking around with him when I redid his distrib for his circle track car last year that if he wins the first race my coal is free! I was only joking have to see if he won!!!!!

Seems the mail is better. Have not had anything lost in a week

Weird yesterday the coal guy comes and drops off the coal and leaves? I always pay him when he is here did not even see him. I was joking around with him when I redid his distrib for his circle track car last year that if he wins the first race my coal is free! I was only joking have to see if he won!!!!!
Guess he Won Huh ????

No Idea. I want to pay him he cant b e doing great, but he has a race car right?

-
Back