Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are burning sage for you today. Can’t wait to read your post surgery, posts while gorked out of your mind on pain meds sitting in your luxury suite being waited on hand and foot by some stunning long legged nurse. Popcorn will be served! Or you could end up with Zmans attendant “Bubba” who just got out of the pen!
No, I told you it was Hubba Hubba not Bubba, dam Marines can't hear worth a chit!!
fd4b64bec0a7bcdca13042fa6ae0ccf8--sexiest-women-sexy-women.jpg

Well, got console top Powder coated. It came out real nice......pics to follow...

So finally got a hold of the company that bought out whirlpool. It comes with a 6 year warranty. I purchased this from Lowe’s in May of 2019.

however, they’re declining the warranty. They’re claiming the warranty starts from the date of manufacture. Which was December 29th, 2014. So they’re saying my warranty has expired

Of course they found a way to not honor the warranty... Typical corporate Amerika....

So on a serious note how many cars can your car hauler carry? I will likely need to migrate several from Fargo to NW Arkansas. Zip code 58102 to 72745. I can be flexible on timing. And there will be alcohol involved.
if it’s the one I’ve seen, just one car at a time. I don’t know if he has a double or not.

So on a serious note how many cars can your car hauler carry? I will likely need to migrate several from Fargo to NW Arkansas. Zip code 58102 to 72745. I can be flexible on timing. And there will be alcohol involved.
I have a new trailer that can haul 2 at a time. Actually have 2 trailers like that. They are working now making money. Will have to see if one will be avaible. But the one I was planning on using is a single car..

I have a new trailer that can haul 2 at a time. Actually have 2 trailers like that. They are working now making money. Will have to see if one will be avaible. But the one I was planning on using is a single car..
These two
095_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Er8bKKrYhVgAX8Q3ZAC&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

-
Back