Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep my wife said after her day of battles with the second dose of Moderna, that she would rather go thru childbirth with no Epidural a dozen times. The uncontrollable twitches and spasms hurt her a lot. Out of 22 nurses that got it that day, 16 had severe reactions but only to the second shot. It was so bad, the doctors closed the office for the day something that’s only happened now twice in 13 years she’s been there
I would hardly call my sore arm a reaction, but very glad I don't need to be in work till tomorrow afternoon. Took a nap this afternoon and I rarely do that unless really sick. Just felt very tired.

I would hardly call my sore arm a reaction, but very glad I don't need to be in work till tomorrow afternoon. Took a nap this afternoon and I rarely do that unless really sick. Just felt very tired.
You get the Moderna?

My grandfather got that one and just had a sore shoulder for a day or two
My wife had fever briefly up to 101.9 and stayed over 99 for about 8 hours starting about 18 hours after the second Pfizer shot. But as said she has other med issues, so not unexpected that she had some reaction.

My wife had fever briefly up to 101.9 and stayed over 99 for about 8 hours starting about 18 hours after the second Pfizer shot. But as said she has other med issues, so not unexpected that she had some reaction.
Wow crazyness

National Woman's day in Viet Nam today. I buy Flowers
IMG_20210308_132850.jpg

I think 4 and he bitched all the way and supplied the parts. It is a clone if I remember right.

I think it went petronix becaue the vac advance was done and that is the one that is around 500 if you can find it so he put a "regular" electronic in it with a petronix set up. Look at the advance plate the pin for the vac advance is between the points not next to the condenser. I would give him 100 for that plate.

Morning guys...oh Monday morning :eek: those nasty words for you clock punchers.

coffee monday.jpg

-
Back