Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Asian women love selfies and short videos of themselves
PXL_20210315_055830662.jpg

Good morning Mitch, she is adorable and happy you guys enjoy your evening sir.
Memike on the hill in northeast Arkansas

Well, back read everything.....I am bypassing the AMP meter in my 66. It is easy to do.....Al least if you understand wiring.....Keeps the high Amp circuit in the engine bay only. NOT thru the bulkhead connector. Installing a volt meter.....

We did a complete system check like you said. Checked it all with a Sun Vat 40.
Can eather of you stear me to the proper way to do this, I forgot all about this priority

And a happy Mopar Monday to ya all...you clock punchers need to get up, and get going!!:D

Morning!
23f or -5 canadian degrees. all week into above freezing every day. Slept late.

Morning hoppy!, mitch and mike and Craig and anyone else I’ve missed

Odd weather day today, low was 41 this morning, but it’s gonna warm to just 42 degrees. Than supposedly 68 degrees tomorrow

Man I need to go back to school and take HOW TO DEAL WITH IDIOTS 101! Another box of two distribs with a note that does not make sense, no name or number either.:mad::mob:

You're gonna have that in business when you deal with a bunch of people @halifaxhops !
But I bet you have had plenty of practice in your life time :lol:
Just add it to there bill :thumbsup:

Can eather of you stear me to the proper way to do this, I forgot all about this priority
You need a inductive pick upload tester that tests amps to test it all properly. You can volt test the battery which just tells you how charged it is. You can voltage test the alternator out put but without the inductive pick up am clamp you can't test the amperage output. Or you need a shunt. Load testing the battery takes a battery tester either electronic or carbon pile type.

It's snowing pretty good now. One of the guys mentioned it was like concrete. Yep, pretty much. It will be hard to move.

-
Back