Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2021-3-15_19-56-21.jpeg

Ugh things that keep you up at night... wondering if you’ll ever finish this damn dart!

Ugh things that keep you up at night... wondering if you’ll ever finish this damn dart!
Frustrating. This truck im working on has been two years in the works. But now that it runs, its that much closer to the finish line. Needs a ton of bodywork and lots of cash for parts. The chevy firing up was an important milestone.
Set small goals. Dont leave yourself with 100 loose ends at the end of the day. Thats what takes the wind out of a guy’s sails.

Frustrating. This truck im working on has been two years in the works. But now that it runs, its that much closer to the finish line. Needs a ton of bodywork and lots of cash for parts. The chevy firing up was an important milestone.
Set small goals. Dont leave yourself with 100 loose ends at the end of the day. Thats what takes the wind out of a guy’s sails.
Have to have a solid plan. Then when things go wrong another solid backup plan

You get the rocker panels in?
Nope... calling again tomorrow. Was told they’d ship last Tuesday... called Friday and they didn’t have a tracking number yet. If they haven’t shipped yet, I will out the company.

Yeah I’m so close to being done with the sheet metal welding that is frustrating as hell. Trying to get it done before I have 6 weeks of the wife at home with the new baby. And before planting season. Which is why I’m getting so pissed over this rocker panel deal.

Have to have a solid plan. Then when things go wrong another solid backup plan
Yeah well I’m on plan D on these rockers.... even if I get my money back, and go elsewhere, I’m out even more on shipping. Hell, I should have just paid the 150 bucks more and gotten them on free 2 day prime shipping from Amazon but no, I chose to go with the reputable mom and pop business that I’ve dealt with before.

Last edited:
Woodford Reserve Double Oak.

Question, how long is reasonable to wait on these rockers?
Up here, they show up when they show up.
Ordered brake line,hoping it shows up before weekend. Paid extra on shipping. If not i will pick on something else.

Up here, they show up when they show up.
Ordered brake line,hoping it shows up before weekend. Paid extra on shipping. If not i will pick on something else.
I guess I can start on the interior while I wait

Woodford Reserve Double Oak.

Question, how long is reasonable to wait on these rockers?
I was going to flip you some crap and see if I could find a picture of wooden rocker arms. (double oak) All. I found is pics of wooden rocking chair arms and one pic of Crane rockers. LMAO

I was going to flip you some crap and see if I could find a picture of wooden rocker arms. (double oak) All. I found is pics of wooden rocking chair arms and one pic of Crane rockers. LMAO
Haha

Went out and drove around to see the different properties we own here. We buy them right where they are building a big road, before the price is high. Have 4 lots now.

Went out and drove around to see the different properties we own here. We buy them right where they are building a big road, before the price is high. Have 4 lots now.
With the exception of not having mopars over there, what are the disadvantages of being over there. Sounds like the lack of real cars is the only one.

With the exception of not having mopars over there, what are the disadvantages of being over there. Sounds like the lack of real cars is the only one.
I think there's some older classic cars in sargon. I have seen a 60s mustang there. other than that they have some high-end European hot rods bmw,s seen some Lamborghini s. Have not seen any Mopars though. I did get my Vietnam driver's licence yesterday. But there is just a formality. many people here drive without any papers.

Morning VA today Blood at 0800 then my doc at 930! Hate that crap and a hour and change ride with no traffic. Hope it goes fast.

-
Back