Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today was used mopar parts, never know what will pop up but takes a hour to really look.

Corned beef hash for breakfast. Can't throw those good vittles away. LOL

20210320_080722.jpg

I'm doing pancakes and sausage... Easy way - made extra pancakes and had em in the freezer. So, mostly just cooking the sausage

Well just when I thought I'd get some nice walnut cabinets for the shop poof that idea is gone.
Her Mom looked at pics and suggested she add matching cabinets extending them from the current 8 foot top height to meet the kitchen ceiling at 10 feet.
More storage, no dusting the tops etc... Ok saved me some big $$ not doing a total kitchen makeover.
I guess I'll get some real garage cabinets after all. :thumbsup:

Talk to a cabinet guy I am sure they get nice takedowns they would sell. Or maybe a architectural salvage place?

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well. Off to a sore start, but have a board meeting this am so up, coffee, cereal, and off to the races. Had corned beef a couple days. Made it in the Instapot. Turned out crazy good, then hash a couple days. Take care guys.

Well just when I thought I'd get some nice walnut cabinets for the shop poof that idea is gone.
Her Mom looked at pics and suggested she add matching cabinets extending them from the current 8 foot top height to meet the kitchen ceiling at 10 feet.
More storage, no dusting the tops etc... Ok saved me some big $$ not doing a total kitchen makeover.
I guess I'll get some real garage cabinets after all. :thumbsup:

You're going to get a stylish ladder/stool to reach that top shelf :rolleyes:

OK guys, I have been missing out. First time this year for corned beef anf cabbage and first time for CB & Hash

Hash and eggs.jpg

So today is the much anticipated single malt tasting challenge out in the shop. We are sampling three from North America and three from Scotland. Everything was going great until Jodi walked out into the shop where the event will be held. She commented in that soft polite tone that wives have that implies you shall do as I command. Are you going to clean this place up before your guests arrive? The part she was not aware of, is I have been doing exactly that all week in preparation and thought the place is spotless. Hasn't looked like this in years. The ever present scent of race gas gently edging out the distinct odor of burnt grease on old steel. Cat litter in neat piles to reuse, shop rags not quite clean not quite dirty folded and aligned. All box’s closed. No fenders, drive shafts, or misc parts on floor. Nary even an extension cord uncoiled. I simply looked at her and replied yes ma’am I am going to clean it before they arrive, she looked me in the eye and said good. Then walked back in the house. I am a dead man.

Maple an Walnut Moose Munch coffee :D nice change from my norm. I better not get too used to it, Harry and David are way proud of their coffee :lol:

So today is the much anticipated single malt tasting challenge out in the shop. We are sampling three from North America and three from Scotland. Everything was going great until Jodi walked out into the shop where the event will be held. She commented in that soft polite tone that wives have that implies you shall do as I command. Are you going to clean this place up before your guests arrive? The part she was not aware of, is I have been doing exactly that all week in preparation and thought the place is spotless. Hasn't looked like this in years. The ever present scent of race gas gently edging out the distinct odor of burnt grease on old steel. Cat litter in neat piles to reuse, shop rags not quite clean not quite dirty folded and aligned. All box’s closed. No fenders, drive shafts, or misc parts on floor. Nary even an extension cord uncoiled. I simply looked at her and replied yes ma’am I am going to clean it before they arrive, she looked me in the eye and said good. Then walked back in the house. I am a dead man.
Sounds like you are ready!

-
Back