Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The gals in VN would stop my heart Mitch. No wonder why You hang out there. (there are heart stoppers)
IMG_20210124_113044.jpg

Well picked up 30 bags of mulch earlier this afternoon. Carried them to the flower beds and topped off the low spots.
After four hours of that I broke down and had a couple cold beers.
It was a great afternoon, because that was the LAST time I'll mulch those flower beds.
The new place won't have as many...and Cheryl agreed!!

Well, golf in the AM, going to paint the 66 Monday if the weather holds. The prat falls of working outside!!!

I got a letter from the state saying that I had some unclaimed money... I claimed it and found out that I had a few more...

Here's a link to do a search to find out if you have any unclaimed money from various states that you've been in....

National Unclaimed Property Website

I got a letter from the state saying that I had some unclaimed money... I claimed it and found out that I had a few more...

Here's a link to do a search to find out if you have any unclaimed money from various states that you've been in....

Did you go online and give your SS number.?

Now we are at the house of sister six ( chi sau ) with other family members. Looks like I'm gonna eat and drink good
PXL_20210321_053721196.jpg
PXL_20210321_052044758.jpg
PXL_20210321_053732072.jpg

PXL_20210321_054227012.jpg

Morning. Been using that for years, easy and look up deceased family members also the unclaimed part of the estate goes to the state.

Well as I havnt been in much for a while. We have stone going up on the house that I am not having to lay.

Last edited:
What with the constant work push we are just now getting close to normal again. The only difference is that longer rotations 35/35. I did get to drive my 67 Fastback for the first time ever. That was 26 years in the making. Still a good amount of work to do but it was cool. Once I get the video loaded in my google drive I'll post it.

-
Back