Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
30 bags of anything isn't easy, I'd be feeling that this morning. I need to mulch here too, mostly new trees and I'm supposed to get a notification of when to put the irrigation back on them from the nursery that I bought them from. Not looking forward to that but auto watering is the way to go.
We have a sprinkler system too. Once you have one you'll never go without one. Place we're going to has one, but it needs to be upgraded.

Did you go online and give your SS number.?

You use your name and possibly state and/or city to find anything in your name...

Then you have to give your ss # when you fill out the claim...

They also ask for your b'day, but it's not required so you don't have to give it...

We have a sprinkler system too. Once you have one you'll never go without one. Place we're going to has one, but it needs to be upgraded.

I don't have a sprinkler system, don't really have a lawn yet. I just put out tubing with metered jets on a timer, have to do the first two years to establish the trees then it comes out.

You use your name and possibly state and/or city to find anything in your name...

Then you have to give your ss # when you fill out the claim...

They also ask for your b'day, but it's not required so you don't have to give it...
Put my buddies name in and got a couple hits. I sent him the website. Less than $100, but money is money.

What with the constant work push we are just now getting close to normal again. The only difference is that longer rotations 35/35. I did get to drive my 67 Fastback for the first time ever. That was 26 years in the making. Still a good amount of work to do but it was cool. Once I get the video loaded in my google drive I'll post it.

You may like this web site for Ford parts....

Note: the windshield washer f-connector is the same for some Fords as it is for A-bodies and they have them at affordable prices....

Old Ford Parts at C&G Ford Parts. Tens of thousands in reproduction.

Put my buddies name in and got a couple hits.

You've been getting stoned also????

BobMarley.jpg

Geeze, the stuff sure sticks around a long time up there. What's the longest summer you get?
3-4 days usually.
Snow is going early this year,10 degrees above seasonal right now. We typically have snow through march. And in the fall, snow in early november. if its going to get hot, last week of june to end of august.

I don't have a sprinkler system, don't really have a lawn yet. I just put out tubing with metered jets on a timer, have to do the first two years to establish the trees then it comes out.
You probably don't get the heat we do here during the summer. I like ours, beats hauling hoses. We came back from our last deployment (yep she was deployed for a year) and bought the sprinkler system.

Good question, didn't know the holes would be that big. I've created quite a mine field with 3-4 huge holes where the first stumps came out. I could easily put the excavator on it's side if I drove into one, or my tractor so will get them filled very soon. I'll use my root grapple to clean up, quite a bit of debris and this is to be a garden area, probably fill then lawn soil/good soil. I'll be using my grader on my tractor, wishing I had a bull dozer lol!

Here's a bull dozer for you....

Bull Dozer 02.jpg

Bull Dozer A01.png

Gonna get at some painting here on my daughters room shortly. Wanted to start yesterday, but only got to a little prep work. We went through a lot of here stuff weekend before last,while she was home. I said I would box up what was left. Wife insisted that she would take care of it... She did finally get going on it a few days ago, and I ended up with a lot of cleanup before I could start working. Drywall here is nailed including ceilings. Ran some screws in to hold a few spots tighter and patched up nail pops yesterday. Want to get ceiling painted today and start prepping the walls. They are a total mess with holes, tape, drawing... Will be power sanding whole thing I think.

Coffee is done and I read 3 pages back here. I never backread. What is wrong with me. LOL

Here was my Friday fun, turntable started making some noise. Did a clean and lube but noise came back, think I need to remove the motor (hoping not to drill rivets but may have to). What do I expect running a vintage turntable in a shop? It is in a cabinet with glass door but I have to keep door cracked open when playing, tube receiver gets too hot. Thinking of building a fan system with filter inlet so I can keep the stereo cabinet closed up.

View attachment 1715711270

If you turn it up loud enough, you won't hear the noise any more....

Sprinkler...no pool and that's a good reason why...LOL!!
Two neighbors have pools. Both of them complain every summer, how expensive they are to operate.
One is considering filling it in.

You can pee in the yard also... :D

-
Back