Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Plenty of trees and no houses behind us both here and the new place...it might of happened a time or two, and might again.

I used to work with a guy who said that your yard isn't big enough if you can't pee in the front yard without your neighbors seeing....

I used to work with a guy who said that your yard isn't big enough if you can't pee in the front yard without your neighbors seeing....
New place is 50 yards off the street with lots of trees...hmm a different option, thanks!!

Well good news is MITP is a GO for us as long as its civil and peaceful in Minneapolis. I'm not sure with the trial starting what it will bring.

Good morning
Good morning Pete, a sunny day here, I am going to George Rays today, it would be so cool to have you ride with this morning

FB_IMG_1611928534526.jpg

Good morning
Morning Pete. Yes, we did get that house. Her ideas for the kitchen has changed yet again since I posted yesterday, and am sure they will change again a time or two before it's all done. I just sit back and watch and know not to say to much so that the final outcome is all hers.

A good woman and a happy home...... I meant garage
Morning Pete. Yes, we did get that house. Her ideas for the kitchen has changed yet again since I posted yesterday, and am sure they will change again a time or two before it's all done. I just sit back and watch and know not to say to much so that the final outcome is all hers.

Was at Lowe's yesterday and looked at the zero turns while we there. Holy smoke glad I get a 10% military discount...pays for the sales tax.
A 54 inch JD was $4800. The other brands weren't much cheaper. Big jump in price between the 48 and 54 inch deck.
I'm thinking with 2 acres plus what's the real difference and go with the smaller deck??

Was at Lowe's yesterday and looked at the zero turns while we there. Holy smoke glad I get a 10% military discount...pays for the sales tax.
A 54 inch JD was $4800. The other brands weren't much cheaper. Big jump in price between the 48 and 54 inch deck.
I'm thinking with 2 acres plus what's the real difference and go with the smaller deck??
How to Determine the Size of the Cutting Deck Needed for a Riding Mower Lots of trees and things to mow around? I would get the smaller one but that's just me.

I looked last yr and got sticker shock. I have JD 48 mower 20 yrs. and thought about going to 54in. Repaired mine . Next mower will be 54in

I bought a tractor but mow back and forth to stipe. I would like to try a zero turn. It would be faster turning around at the end.

The difference is 6" per pass...

If your yard is big enough, that extra 6" will make a big difference in the number of passes it will take to mow the whole lawn....

Que- Carl

The difference is 6" per pass...

If your yard is big enough, that extra 6" will make a big difference in the number of passes it will take to mow the whole lawn....

-
Back