Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey it's coffee time!!
Quotes+Humor&w=120&h=120&c=1&rs=1&qlt=90&cb=1&pid=InlineBlock&mkt=en-US&adlt=moderate&t=1&mw=247.jpg

I kicked a track off of it in the first hour, spent half the day putting it back on. The wife didn't believe I needed that battery operated grease gun but my hands were cramping due to my meds and I had a LONG way to go to get the track tight. I'm trying to post pics, phone is not letting me (work phone). First group of stumps I got out left a 5 foot deep hole, oh and I got my face slammed into the rear view mirror and windscreen, thought I broke my nose lol!

I kicked a track off of it in the first hour, spent half the day putting it back on. The wife didn't believe I needed that battery operated grease gun but my hands were cramping due to my meds and I had a LONG way to go to get the track tight. I'm trying to post pics, phone is not letting me (work phone). First group of stumps I got out left a 5 foot deep hole, oh and I got my face slammed into the rear view mirror and windscreen, thought I broke my nose lol!
Wow that was quite a day then. Made my loading and carrying 30 bags of mulch around the yard seem easy. :thumbsup:

Here's some pics, will probably go over on my 8 hour rental as I had the machine running while the bucket was jacking the track up. I didn't know about opening the grease fitting and pushing the track wheel back so was working against myself, by myself too. Bent a 10 foot pipe, had my tractor out there to push the idler wheel in, truck out there to winch the track onto drive wheels, HEAVY track...

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

Here's some pics, will probably go over on my 8 hour rental as I had the machine running while the bucket was jacking the track up. I didn't know about opening the grease fitting and pushing the track wheel back so was working against myself, by myself too. Bent a 10 foot pipe, had my tractor out there to push the idler wheel in, truck out there to winch the track onto drive wheels, HEAVY track...

View attachment 1715711254

View attachment 1715711255

View attachment 1715711256

View attachment 1715711257

View attachment 1715711258
So when do they bring the load of fill dirt??

So when do they bring the load of fill dirt??

Good question, didn't know the holes would be that big. I've created quite a mine field with 3-4 huge holes where the first stumps came out. I could easily put the excavator on it's side if I drove into one, or my tractor so will get them filled very soon. I'll use my root grapple to clean up, quite a bit of debris and this is to be a garden area, probably fill then lawn soil/good soil. I'll be using my grader on my tractor, wishing I had a bull dozer lol!

Morning!
41 this morning, snow has pretty much gone,except shady areas and banks from the plow.

Ray, that mopar watch on ebay is at $203,aucton is done.

Wow that was quite a day then. Made my loading and carrying 30 bags of mulch around the yard seem easy. :thumbsup:

30 bags of anything isn't easy, I'd be feeling that this morning. I need to mulch here too, mostly new trees and I'm supposed to get a notification of when to put the irrigation back on them from the nursery that I bought them from. Not looking forward to that but auto watering is the way to go.

Went to a college baseball game yesterday afternoon. Seems yoga pants and tiny shorts with cheeks hanging out is the accepted fashion for young girls.. Hard to watch baseball with all that going on!

Here was my Friday fun, turntable started making some noise. Did a clean and lube but noise came back, think I need to remove the motor (hoping not to drill rivets but may have to). What do I expect running a vintage turntable in a shop? It is in a cabinet with glass door but I have to keep door cracked open when playing, tube receiver gets too hot. Thinking of building a fan system with filter inlet so I can keep the stereo cabinet closed up.

IMG_2350.jpg

Here was my Friday fun, turntable started making some noise. Did a clean and lube but noise came back, think I need to remove the motor (hoping not to drill rivets but may have to). What do I expect running a vintage turntable in a shop? It is in a cabinet with glass door but I have to keep door cracked open when playing, tube receiver gets too hot. Thinking of building a fan system with filter inlet so I can keep the stereo cabinet closed up.

View attachment 1715711270
Pretty cool. Made me think we're going to have the stereo sound wired into a few rooms at the new place including the patio. The shop will have its own.

-
Back