Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Habitat for Humanity sometimes has cabinets and helps the community.

Well turns out I was just informed leaving the seats for the Demon out so folks can sit on them, well they are not actually seats? WTF looks like a seat to me. I was also informed David Allan Coe is not proper music for the event. Only one thing I know for sure is that my shop is a long way from PC! We are going to have a blast!

CA293D35-B45D-48D5-A3A5-04FC23AD8281.jpeg

7CE02DA4-8D41-4BED-BF4B-2283F7926D68.jpeg

You're going to get a stylish ladder/stool to reach that top shelf :rolleyes:
She's 6 foot tall so won't need much. She'll have a large walk in pantry for other pots and pans so not sure what she's going to use it for anyway...and have learned through years of experience NOT to ask why. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well turns out I was just informed leaving the seats for the Demon out so folks can sit on them, well they are not actually seats? WTF looks like a seat to me. I was also informed David Allan Coe is not proper music for the event. Only one thing I know for sure is that my shop is a long way from PC! We are going to have a blast!

View attachment 1715710707

View attachment 1715710708
You have the set up!

Ended up doing brakes on buddy’s truck. Back brakes. First thing he does is chip the lip on the drum. About to take another swing when i stop him. Air hammer and a tiny blip and drum is loose. Jeez, how about we do this my way?
Axles out, new seals, backing plates painted. Much nicer now. He slides left axle in,installs c-clip and then puts drum on, gives it a spin and spits out the spider gears. Not a clue, made him put it all back right. I didnt touch it. I could have sworn he new better.

Well at least u didn’t bop him 1. Kim
Nah.we have been friends since the 80’s, he had a stroke a couple years ago due to a heart defect nobody knew about. So some memory stuff never came back. Still waiting for doctors to sort out the ol pump,and we hang out in shop. He helps me with carpentry stuff and i work on his vehicles. Its a good arrangement.

hope to have this truck back on the road this summer. Wont be pretty,like when him and his dad fixed it up 25 years ago,but at least it will be driveable.

Its kinda funny,his daughters want to dictate how he builds the truck, but wont lift a finger to help. So,he’s doing it how he wants.

Once the wind turned the patio chairs upside down :rolleyes: I took a drive to the circle track to see what's goin' on. Looks like they are having Go Karts tomorrow. A local electrical contractor rents the track and operates it for the Kart racers about once a month, in 2019 that was his MO anyway. Some of the infield is still a muddy mess. Might be a fun excursion to take tomorrow :D

Looks like it is slow here this morning.
Good Morning Mopar Busy Bodies !!!

I like coffee
Funny thing is, I seldom drink coffee in America. I usually drink iced tea. But here in Viet Nam I drink their coffee. It is super strong. Careful not to drink too much. It'll put you in cardiac arrest.......

Hey guys. Two spots on right rear quarter needed patching. A little rust popped thru, Made patch panels welded in, now great....

Funny thing is, I seldom drink coffee in America. I usually drink iced tea. But here in Viet Nam I drink their coffee. It is super strong. Careful not to drink too much. It'll put you in cardiac arrest.......
The gals in VN would stop my heart Mitch. No wonder why You hang out there. (they are heart stoppers)

-
Back