Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
41quOKTxYKL.__AC_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
:)

Ya know those parts ya had ordered? Some of which may have been manufactured in SE Asia. They might be a little late. There's a 1300' long container ship run aground in the Suez Canal, bank to bank in a diagonal fashion :eek:. They're using excavators and tug boats to try and free it. 20K containers that beast can carry :eek:.

Man thats a mess I have been there. Not much you can do if it is between the locks. Wonder if it will open after they get it free?

Dang slow here....Where is @dukeboy_318 ?
Thanks for reaching out Tim, both here and by phone. Same to the others that did as well.

I’m ok for now. Had some medical stuff and had my o2 stats dropped dangerously low. Was without O2 for at least 4 minutes. Not Covid related. Or any illness. possibility looking at surgery to repair my windpipe at some point

Thanks for reaching out Tim, both here and by phone. Same to the others that did as well.

I’m ok for now. Had some medical stuff and had my o2 stats dropped dangerously low. Was without O2 for at least 4 minutes. Not Covid related. Or any illness. possibility looking at surgery to repair my windpipe at some point
Are you on a secret government mission? :poke::lol:

And I was known to do that for breakfast...especially working nights.
Thank you for taking the time to film this Mitch, I find it very interesting and fun, never have been out of the country. Hello from your Arkansas friend

Dam I was looking at my dist caps and noticed no more copper tan slants. Not a issue any more!:rofl:

But some very good news. My rockers FINALLY arrived. As you can see, huge difference between the C2C “full outer rocker for 67-76 dart” and the AMD full outer rocker

9582ABB4-75D6-4EED-B453-27DAA5E02AC1.jpeg

SX\urprised at that did you order a partial for a more door from them? They are good at returns.

SX\urprised at that did you order a partial for a more door from them? They are good at returns.
No, the length is perfect for a two door... patch panel. It just doesn’t have the parts of the outer that go up under the fender and quarter. But the angles are way too crisp and the whole panel is flat instead of gently rounded. Fit it absolutely terrible.

As fore returns, it’d cost me most in shipping to return them than what I’d get back. If anything after I beat and bent them trying to make them fit. They were only 60 bucks... shipped

4274FB59-36E3-4720-95BE-087743671303.jpeg

7B80AE8A-67CE-468F-A904-69C7B70522EF.jpeg

855D335C-D612-4653-A532-B65366FF7D76.jpeg

E7F2FFB1-1151-4D62-992E-28381E4FA141.jpeg

CF6F9DFF-5FBE-4B64-9B96-C319935B8872.jpeg

See if they will take it back, doubt it since it was mis ordered, or some one here will want it.

See if they will take it back or some one here will want it.
I might. The passenger side one is untouched. The drivers one is destroyed by me cutting and rebending it to fit. It works but I wasn’t happy with it so starting fresh with the AMDs.

Chris you ever order from C2C use thier website they give a discount to military and Vets with a DD 214.

-
Back