Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had to share this one...:usflag::usflag:

080121_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=w1XdtzNPjL0AX_xta7t&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Chris, I assumed, just picking. Glad you are happy with them

I have always wanted to do something kind of like that but a little more flashy.

Pearl Red on the main part of the valve cover, but on every other fin and fin groove, gold leaf metal flake and a little black on the top of the fins just to outline it and make it pop.

I have a matching cal customs scoop that I never planned on using, it will fit up inside my big Hemi scoop. Problem is, I had it autographed by Daren Kirkpatrick of GYC years ago.

I have always wanted to do something kind of like that but a little more flashy.

Pearl Red on the main part of the valve cover, but on every other fin and fin groove, gold leaf metal flake and a little black on the top of the fins just to outline it and make it pop.
That would be cool. I’m trying a twist on the golden commando paint scheme.

No, The scoop. You said you could not use it but its too damn cool to just leave in storage, so hang it up on the wall.

I think eventually I’ll pay to have these done professionally by Phoneix Graphic. She does amazing work. And as such, the price albeit worth it, is currently not in the budget. Not until the car is at least out of paint and then I can revisit this if I so choose.

No, The scoop. You said you could not use it but its too damn cool to just leave in storage, so hang it up on the wall.
Ahh gotcha. Yeah it’s definitely garage art. Whenever I build my own shop. Covid has been a double edge sword for me. Can’t build our house or shop yet cause of lumber prices (it added 120,000 dollars to my material cost) Working from home still, a year later, saves me about 4 hours of round trip driving time a day. I’ve been putting that into the dart as much as I can over the past year. If this continues. I should have a real real good shot at this thing being in paint by fall. Early next spring at the latest. Figure I have about 2-3 days of welding left to do. Then a weeks worth of sanding and grinding. Another couple days of touch up welding. But much of the fabrication should be finished.

Yeah, me too. Covid sucks but on the plus side, school got a hell of a lot easier, (was getting c's and b's now straight A+'s) got a job, which led to duster, and now I have way more time to work on it.

Yeah, me too. Covid sucks but on the plus side, school got a hell of a lot easier, (was getting c's and b's now straight A+'s) got a job, which led to duster, and now I have way more time to work on it.
Yeah I’d say I’ve been fairly lucky all things considered. Just hope my luck holds

-
Back