Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well it is Thong Thursday you know!

hoppy tt.gif

I found one, never really like the one we have, you have to take the cover off then pour it from the grinder, new one has a removable grinding cup like a blender.

Man was swamped yesterday the phone was going crazy thill around 12:00, ok go to the shop had a buttload of packages to open, then doing a trade for a special curved SB distrib for another 50 or so cores, drop a core in the parts washer, close it to heat up and PosiRon shows up around 1, total work stoppage! And beer depletion. He gave me a few fastener catalogues from Athena? Holy crap do they have stuff, nuts and bolts with head markings, Trim clips, Stupid fasteners that everyone looses IE the screw the support wire goes to on a glove box door etc. Really want to go through those two some serious hard to find stuff, all makes. Never heard of them before.

Morning!
27 this morning, 40’s today.
Spare tire winch to replace this morning, then a chevy for a thorough going over. Brakes, tune up and fluids if i recall. We had a phone conversation 10 days ago and i forgot what else. Maybe a fuel pump? Will ask him for a list, maybe he put one in truck.

Well tomorrow will be a busy day at the new place. At 1pm the loan appraiser comes to do their thing.
At the same time...
I have my HVAC friend coming for an HVAC inspection and an estimate for air/heat in the shop.
A friend who does cabinets and does amazing work.
He can get the master bath and kitchen cabinets done in three months, compared to the six months the other contractor quoted me.
The seller rep takes the appraiser, Cheryl works with the cabinet maker, and I'll deal with the HVAC. It's a plan.

Yeah I’ll ask the wife. There was this reality show years ago starring Hefner and his live in girlfriends that she watched religiously. Not that I complained haha, but it was her show for some reason. It followed up until that wedding and then it disbanded. For all I know, the whole think was faked.

-
Back