Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok this may be my new all time favorite shop picture! That Demon has been in my shop for four years! Shop looks huge with out her and rack is MT! Time to do some cleaning! Feels like a new shop!

E38B679B-3702-4836-A93E-3DE620177C47.jpeg

JUst about time to head for church. Then out to lunch. Wonder where to today. Mexican may be?

20210220_200709.jpg

Holy heck Batman. Haven’t paid much attention to the real estate market here but was just reading the local Sunday paper. 1/3 acre lots are selling like hot cakes for 60-75 grand!! Very near me. There’s a 2 acre lot too a 1/4 mile from my property that just sold for 176,400. Wondering if maybe this is a sign to sell.

I know, I should find a deserted section of Route 66 and find someone willing to sell me property!

Cardboard out and burned, scrap out of shop and ready to go on a hunt for my workbenches. But next, pigeon patrol...

Lol, they busted a guy last week here, 40 pounds of pot and had over 250,000 in cash with him

Whenever I drive to the favorite little funky drive in in the next village I pass 300 acres of the stuff :lol:. Quite a windfall for the local security industry. :lol: It's required by state law. Dirty lawmaker guys :rolleyes:.

Lost interest in cleaning shop. Took a nap. Well, guess i took the whole day off. Thats fine.

-
Back