Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning to ya.
2770047_095d535ea5cb8f2fae71ac0090ce2811.jpg

I need to fire mine up and take them for a ride.
Not today though, windy with up tp 50-mph gusts.
The winter road salt will be like a bead blaster!!

Tempest find cant read them though.
lN-Ci8tgYdPJ-2C6KjGvtq6L4P8uLomTuZb2CZ2O3kkn1ypasx0k.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210322004.jpg
1ruCi8tgY5dq_XbkEsfQYA5VnYER5Jqf4dp7nyfGM_bZGPCQYUR4.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210322004.jpg

Caps rotor assy.'s, Glove box lighting, ignition line, circuit board assy, repair prg, ignition and starter, thermostats, switches, fuel guages, regulators, trans solinoid, coil, starter drive, vacuum advances,

We got some super windy weather today, but at least it is already in mid thirties(F) windy but warm. I will take it for this time of year. Demon goes to alignment shop today. I am pretty excited actually. Craig is correct Jodi is in Ark this week working on real estate junk. She bought a 1850 Victorian house on a big lot and wants to section lots off then resell house and individual lots. She is looking at the house today. They already accepted her offer so she is wary. She has ten days to back out if need be.

We got some super windy weather today, but at least it is already in mid thirties(F) windy but warm. I will take it for this time of year. Demon goes to alignment shop today. I am pretty excited actually. Craig is correct Jodi is in Ark this week working on real estate junk. She bought a 1850 Victorian house on a big lot and wants to section lots off then resell house and individual lots. She is looking at the house today. They already accepted her offer so she is wary. She has ten days to back out if need be.
Good luck!

-
Back