Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
thunderbirdthursdayXI.jpg

It's Thunderbird Thursday!
Good morning :D

So, after much thought, I am going to try to sell my 66 Satellite. I do not think I will be able to get to it......Sad. Spent ALOT on it so far just getting pieces....

Made it back actually a enjoyable ride in the firechicken, top down, dog in the back, warm and sunny. Of course the inspection was due in January!!!! No biggie did not get pulled over!

So, after much thought, I am going to try to sell my 66 Satellite. I do not think I will be able to get to it......Sad. Spent ALOT on it so far just getting pieces....
I give ya a red X because I think you should keep it. But I also understand the rationale too.

Made it back actually a enjoyable ride in the firechicken, top down, dog in the back, warm and sunny. Of course the inspection was due in January!!!! No biggie did not get pulled over!
**** that reminds me, I never transferred the title to pap’s truck I got from him a month ago. SOB.

Um, that sucks. Was afraid that could happen when you decided to motor swap on the Dart...:(

Took drums in to measure,and all have lots left! Step one done!
Next is mondays inspection. Took photos of brake plates with all the new stuff. Now i think i will build door pulls this weekend. And setscrews for window cranks

-
Back