Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone, wife about gave me a heart attack yesterday,

2DE1B109-E71E-4005-B9B3-5C106AE7E673.jpeg

FBAF8DFE-94E4-4121-913F-33480BA85016.jpeg

1948C984-0DAE-4B7C-90E7-B5172C6B86A5.jpeg

Off to the new place this afternoon. They are doing a couple inspections. While the neighbor has the house opened, my buddy (our contractor) is coming by to look at a couple changes Cheryl has. Change out of a bathtub to a jet tub, and a shower to a modern style shower. After that going to his house down the street. He just got his garage floor prepped, painted, and clear coated. Might do mine the same. Comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Warming car up outside, leeting snow melt off. So, another cup of coffee. Looks like it doesent use a pan gasket, just sillycone.

Ran fargo out of gas yesterday, 2 needle widths above empty. Pretty close. I poured in about 4 gallons,will see where it sits when i start it. Maybe a rheostat of sorts to dial it in?

Seen several of those over the years

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo University just up the road a bit, highly regarded Ag school, has a pulling team. They used to have an annual pull right there on campus. They had 2 Allison powered hot rods. Kids from the Ag side and kids from the engineering side had something to do. :steering:

I received another Viet Nam challenge by email yesterday. A guy from Williamsport Pa. saw one of my YouTube videos, about where the US Air Base was here during the war. He was stationed here in Vinh Long, and has been looking for the hooch maid that served them on base. He has been emailing me for a few days now. Sent me pictures of the woman and her name. She is probably 80 now if not deceased, but had 4 kids according to him. My Viet GF's brother is a Police Officer here in Vinh Long. So I have asked him to check into it for me, see if he can find any information on her. It would be pretty cool to find her or her kids, so this guy can reunite. I Like a Challenge......

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo University just up the road a bit, highly regarded Ag school, has a pulling team. They used to have an annual pull right there on campus. They had 2 Allison powered hot rods. Kids from the Ag side and kids from the engineering side had something to do. :steering:
I miss seeing the old Allison powered tractors. Eventually the hemis took them out

I received another Viet Nam challenge by email yesterday. A guy from Williamsport Pa. saw one of my YouTube videos, about where the US Air Base was here during the war. He was stationed here in Vinh Long, and has been looking for the hooch maid that served them on base. He has been emailing me for a few days now. Sent me pictures of the woman and her name. She is probably 80 now if not deceased, but had 4 kids according to him. My Viet GF's brother is a Police Officer here in Vinh Long. So I have asked him to check into it for me, see if he can find any information on her. It would be pretty cool to find her or her kids, so this guy can reunite. I Like a Challenge......
Good luck

-
Back