Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My fkin neighbor encroached about 10 feet in the back of my place. They even moved the survey marker!!!
I’m dealing with that now actually. The northern boundary of my property has been being farm for decades by other person. Some 40 feet wide by 1975 feet long. Adds up to just under 2 acres...

I’m dealing with that now actually. The northern boundary of my property has been being farm for decades by other person. Some 40 feet wide by 1975 feet long. Adds up to just under 2 acres...
Easiest is to sell it to them...

Wow.
This fence has been up since before the house were built.
I guess whoever did It just estimated
. :rolleyes:
Golf course near here. about 15 years ago, a Japanese company bought the course. They had the property surveyed. The entire back nine holes had major encroachment. They gave notice to the offenders. Mostly ignored. So, the sent out a crew one morning and reclaimed there land. Pools, cut in half, decks, cut in half, storage building, you get the idea. They took the course owners to court, and the court ordered the offending owners to reimburse for years of property theft. Not a good thing....Wish I had pictures. It looked like holy hell..........BUT it had a brand new 10 foot fence!!!

We recently had a neighbor mow a strip in our pasture, we were like WTF? They explained it was property line and wanted to be sure we knew where it was. They heard thru grapevine we are about to build some sucker rod fence. We are getting tired of her horses grazing and crapping all over our pasture. She does not keep her fences in good condition. Had survey team come out and flag it prior to building fence. She pulled all the stakes out of the ground and explained she knew where the line was. Surveying crew was wrong.

We recently had a neighbor mow a strip in our pasture, we were like WTF? They explained it was property line and wanted to be sure we knew where it was. They heard thru grapevine we are about to build some sucker rod fence. We are getting tired of her horses grazing and crapping all over our pasture. She does not keep her fences in good condition. Had survey team come out and flag it prior to building fence. She pulled all the stakes out of the ground and explained she knew where the line was. Surveying crew was wrong.
:rofl::rofl: Not funny but it was. LOL

Freaking neighbors

Busy day today... got new brake lines made and in, (that took from 2-6 pm.) fixed the leak in one of the lines with some good ol' teflon tape. Then when i was putting the tire on, i noticed that none of the lugs on the driver side studs/hub wanted to thread on nicely. every other one is perfect, just not that one. not even the new lug would do it. (getting all new lugs tomorrow to completely rule that out as a possibility.
But I'll be DAMNED if that one hub is bad. I did not spend 200.00 bucks on getting new hubs pressed in new drums for them to be bad. HELL NO! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

My neighbour gives us fresh veggies. I let him drain part of his yard through mine. I fix his stuff.

Have demon stripped to just cross member and bellhousing bolts. All is drained and unhooked. Then we had testing tonight, so there is where I stopped. May try to get it finished tomorrow, but more testing then a board meeting after. Ugh

-
Back