Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just paid 3.09 for 87.
Where I bought the Hess is around the low end of the prices around here. NJ of course has places that are cheaper. They also regulated price changes. Such as change it more than once and week and the owner's going to have a problem. Not sure if Pa has similar regs.

And we are bitching about prices here. You guys have it bad
I know, when I see posts on instagram about how this is the worst gas crisis since the 70's....OOOHHHOHHH woe is meeeeee... gas is three dollars a gallon...... i just think to myself, how spoiled are you east coast people??

anyway, after looking for about a week for new dust caps for my 9" brakes, (1-9/16 OD) and turning up nothing, a little light bulb went off in my head and I just went to check my lawn mower's dust caps and lo and behold, PERFECT!
all i need now is to bend new hard lines and its finally coming off the jackstands.

And my boss was panic stricken when gas hit $.50/gal in 1970sumthin :lol:
Any sale on a Chevron credit card over $20 I had to go make a phone call to get it approved :lol:

Bull Sheite! Mediacom our cable/internet provider was out again. We have packet loss/dropouts when it rains and only 30% of our Gigabyte of speed that we pay for. I excused myself to the tech and then let him have it. Not his fault, just doing his job but he needs to get the info to his supervisor. If it doesn't happen, I will need to pay a visit to the office and see if I can talk to the big boss.

I just wasted two pages of reading on a “Alcohol Problem” thread. Turns out they were talking about cars.
:rofl::rofl:

1b77582549fadb6a0aec774c4c07cae3--cursive-so-funny (1).jpg

Exhaust is here. Better look at it, as the packing slip says dodge 1/2 ton.

OK . Least expensive diesel here is 3.89. Multiply that by what my truck holds, 48 gallons. To fill from empty....186.00 to go 500 miles.....or so...About 40 cents a mile.....unless my math is screwy....

Last edited:
OK . Least expensive diesel here is 3.89. Multiply that by what my truck holds, 48 gallons. To fill from empty....186.00 to go 500 miles.....or so...About 40 cents a mile.....

and last time fuel crept up (even we saw $5 per gallon during Obama years), all the trucking companies added "fuel surcharge" to every shipment they made. Pass the bill on....

and last time fuel crept up (even we saw $5 per gallon during Obama years), all the trucking companies added "fuel surcharge" to every shipment they made. Pass the bill on....
No one to pass it on to for me!!!!

One muffler!
Was tempted to send the Samuel L. Jackson compilation...

I know, when I see posts on instagram about how this is the worst gas crisis since the 70's....OOOHHHOHHH woe is meeeeee... gas is three dollars a gallon...... i just think to myself, how spoiled are you east coast people??
Bet none of them posting remember the OPEC oil embargos. Heck I barely remember. But I'm not on instagram.LOL

Well finished up my meeting from this morning. He survived, heck I even let him pay for lunch.
I'll take it then it was a reasonably good meeting.
Of course what their people say and what they do may not be the same...
But give 'em chance.

-
Back