Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tiller fixed. Warmed it up a bit and now draining the black ooze out of where the oil is supposed to be. :D

Just looked under the car. Not 1 drip since last night at 9:30pm. So definitely only leaks while running, unless, being a used converter, could someone have used a flex plate bolt too long and damaged the converter? Did I by chance have that hole "up" and that is why it didn't leak? Running low on thoughts.

I have the best local tire guy and he's a FABO member. :thumbsup: Probably not my cheapest alternative, but not bad and the service is outstanding! I have not even shopped around for prices since Rodney cleaned up the corroded leaky rims on the wifemobile.
Perfect. We need to remember the local guy is the one you see at your kid's soccor game. He is in business to feed his family and pay his bills. Cheaper isn't always the best way to go.

Just looked under the car. Not 1 drip since last night at 9:30pm. So definitely only leaks while running, unless, being a used converter, could someone have used a flex plate bolt too long and damaged the converter? Did I by chance have that hole "up" and that is why it didn't leak? Running low on thoughts.
727? or 904? I have a newish convertor if you want free. just pay shipping....Stock....

727? or 904? I have a newish convertor if you want free. just pay shipping....Stock....

It is 727. I had a stock converter when first putting this cam in. It pulled way too hard at a stop while in gear. Idles too high. Was miserable. I could put that back in just to check for leaks, but that is a lot of work just to see that.

It is 727. I had a stock converter when first putting this cam in. It pulled way too hard at a stop while in gear. Idles too high. Was miserable. I could put that back in just to check for leaks, but that is a lot of work just to see that.
Figured it was a high stall......Though I would offer.....:thumbsup:

Take the convertor bolts out and spin it and let it sit with each bolt hole down. Shouldnt take long to see it dripping. Brake clean and start with it dry.

Firebird in, rear shocks and fix a damaged steel line. Then front coils/shocks. Waiting for a call, shows exhaust delivered.

Who remembers this?
1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=dWmpkv7NJoMAX-MRlvz&tn=AizNVN9ficXnaQbf&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

I do!! They painted the ENTIRE car. just not the glass or bumpers, or tires. Other then that, painted!!

I have the best local tire guy and he's a FABO member. :thumbsup: Probably not my cheapest alternative, but not bad and the service is outstanding! I have not even shopped around for prices since Rodney cleaned up the corroded leaky rims on the wifemobile.
That's awsome!

-
Back