Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another outing tonight. Lots of Beer
PXL_20210512_103529628.jpg
PXL_20210512_104625613.jpg
IMG_20210512_175419.jpg

Good Morning Guys. Sounds like everything is going ok so far. Here are 3 pics as taken last night looking thru the inspection cover opening. Looks dry at the seam for the pump. No real fluid until the bottom where it is pooling. Coming back out on Friday.

Trans Leak Center.jpg

Trans Leak Drivers Side.jpg

Trans Leak Passengers Side.jpg

Well showered, making a nice breakfast.
Have an 8 30 with a member of the board of trustees, for the private school at the rear of my properties.
They want to expand . Hey go ahead just don't bother me.
Guy sounds like a pompous ***. Hey ill keep an open mind.

Any one getting hit with gas lines yet? I was there on Monday saw a few cars waiting but not unusual. I am out of canned gas should fill them up today I guess
Some small lines. The local Walmart ran out of gas yesterday afternoon, only had diesel fuel and one pump of 93. Price went up 50 cents per gal locally overnight. My buddy took this picture at the walmart one county over

90CC3AC3-CC6C-4294-A072-972013EAA241.jpeg

Good Morning Guys. Sounds like everything is going ok so far. Here are 3 pics as taken last night looking thru the inspection cover opening. Looks dry at the seam for the pump. No real fluid until the bottom where it is pooling. Coming back out on Friday.

View attachment 1715736394

View attachment 1715736395

View attachment 1715736396
Wonder if a guy could make up a fitting and pressurize the convertor? Or get a transmission shop to test it.
I would like to know exactly whats leaking,instead of throwing parts at it.

Sure am with 10 gallons stashed and locked up in a bunker!
I went and filled a 5 gallon jug. $30.00. Not impressed.

i still remember dad giving me $2.00 and the 2 gallon can. I would fill the can and have enough left over for a 25 cent ice cream cone. That was a large.would have been around 1974 i think.

I went and filled a 5 gallon jug. $30.00. Not impressed.

i still remember dad giving me $2.00 and the 2 gallon can. I would fill the can and have enough left over for a 25 cent ice cream cone. That was a large.would have been around 1974 i think.
Lowest I can remember was the day I got my license, .87 a gallon locally, .65 cent for diesel fuel. A year later, our governor suspended the states gas tax of .05 cents per gallon because the prices went to 1.65 plus a gallon in a months time.

Wonder if a guy could make up a fitting and pressurize the convertor? Or get a transmission shop to test it.
I would like to know exactly whats leaking,instead of throwing parts at it.

I was thinking of making a plug with air fitting for the center snout. Then even just soapy water test. It is a used converter of unknown origins.

There is a youtube on polishing a vehicle with the clear coat coming off. It really turns out nice

In the mid 80s when factory paint was going through it's more environmentally friendly transition, my boss had at the time a 2 year old Brand X pickup. One rainy morning on the drive to work, the paint on the hood fled the scene in one big sheet :eek: leaving nothing but primer behind.

In the mid 80s when factory paint was going through it's more environmentally friendly transition, my boss had at the time a 2 year old Brand X pickup. One rainy morning on the drive to work, the paint on the hood fled the scene in one big sheet :eek: leaving nothing but primer behind.
Oh I would be pissed

I need four, they are like new but have dryrot and a sidewall bubble, going to hurt replacing them 225 sr17

-
Back