Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well out to the new house Thursday, chasing a 10 gallon a day leak on the water line. We took the single handle, free standing, yard water spicket out a couple weeks ago. It was old and really leaking and thought it would take care of it. No water usage showed on the meter for a few days, then 10 gallons a day. Checked the house no leaks or signs of a leak. Checked the sprinkler heads no signs of leaking. Back flow valve was leaking and replaced. Still have the hole where we took the spicket out uncovered and can see a little water seeping off the main line. We decided not to hand dig any further. It's too deep (4-5 feet) and not risking a wider trench and possible cave in with us in it. Going to get a trencher out to dig for us and see what we can see.

10baf82b9c83def2ec12c2eb2e261ff1.jpg

Mowed down the weeds in the garden today. Tried to start the tiller and the pull rope broke. :BangHead:

Went to vampire today.. Then received 2nd holy water shot.
Don't feel any different now then after the first one.
Although they told me not to get the card laminated
There may be a 3rd shot required. No thanks I'm done after two

we’ve hit 3.03 as a National average.

But yeah like I said, take it with a grain of salt. I’m not saying I believe him or don’t. Just threw it out there.

Besides, it could also be localized vs National too. Either way, I topped off last night at 2.939, it’s 3.139 this morning here locally. It’s not like I’m not gonna use the gas up.
Just topped the wife’s car up. Same gas station as last night, same exact grade and same pump. Was 2.939.... now 24 hours later, 3.499. Walmart in town was turning cars away and only had diesel fuel and 93 octane as of 5pm est.

CD9137A3-2498-4400-8532-E0F5271CA968.jpeg

Mowed down the weeds in the garden today. Tried to start the tiller and the pull rope broke. :BangHead:
Thats when I would call it a day and think about selling my yard equipment and hire it out the rest of the year :rofl:, not a good start to your day :popcorn:

Well, got the car all back together. Still leaks...grrrr

Does it matter if you check level in neutral or park?

Thats when I would call it a day and think about selling my yard equipment and hire it out the rest of the year :rofl:, not a good start to your day :popcorn:
I wouldn’t have got a lot of tilling done anyway. Did some mowing instead. Stopped at home depot and got a cord to fix the tiller and some bird netting for the blueberries. Something to do tomorrow...

I have to jack up a 6,000 lb slab and level it. Wish i had a couple toe jacks.

I would have to dig around in a few manuals, but somewhere i saw where you slide in a strip of sheet metal into bellhousing while its running. The traces on the strip indicate what part is leaking. Before bore cam tech.

Well, got the car all back together. Still leaks...grrrr
You change the large front pump O ring? Only four places fluid can come from in there. Pump main seal, that plug you tightened, O ring around the front pump, pump bolts, OR a hairline crack.........

I have to jack up a 6,000 lb slab and level it. Wish i had a couple toe jacks.
I have a piece betweendriveway and porch I need to level. Just one of too many things on ‘the list’. Lol- don’t actually have a list. Had one an lost it.

Bored.nope. Lots to do, yup.
Guy that wants the flathead has decided im putting it in too. I think he figures i will do it for nothing. On my free time, maybe?

Faith testing moment here :realcrazy: I've been a Ranchero and El Camino fan for as long as I can remember. Granted there are some models lower on the list than others. A '71 Ranchero I spied. 429" and 460 ft/lbs of Ranchero :steering:. Not helping that I really like that '71 Torino/Ranchero front end. No GT markings, but I can live with column shift and bench seat. Scarey! :eek:

Getting wiring sorted, install Dash, install windshield. Woo Hoo!! I f'ed up my new gauge mount, drilling holes for two small lights for the GV unit. Not straight/ even. Ordered another....:BangHead::BangHead:

You change the large front pump O ring? Only four places fluid can come from in there. Pump main seal, that plug you tightened, O ring around the front pump, pump bolts, OR a hairline crack.........

I did not change oring. I can see inside the inspection opening, even now, it is dry around the pumps bolts that i can see. Also at the seam where the pump meets the trans case. If it was leaking there, it would have oil making its way down to the bottom of the bell - I think anyway. Still have strange rotational sounds. I am going to try a different converter.

-
Back