Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just looking around see what pars cost that I need. Bake lines and water pump first.

People are stupid!!

I just got back from dropping the kids off at school, every gas station has lines. We’re not even directing on this pipeline.

People are stupid!!

I just got back from dropping the kids off at school, every gas station has lines. We’re not even directing on this pipeline.

I saw a BBC article yesterday about that pipeline hacking. Allegedly they got a statement from the hackers that said something to the effect of "We're just after the money. We don't mean any harm." :lol: Seems they may be concerned that if caught by the Feds they may be prosecuted as terrorists :lol:

They are hilarious when their ears are just firming up and one stands and the other flops! They are a riot. She looks much more like a monster then a Brandi. I got a beer says she ends up with monster tag !
Wife says Brandi, so that’s that. She will always be little monster to me. She has Gunnar and Sophie frazzled big time.

I need four, they are like new but have dryrot and a sidewall bubble, going to hurt replacing them 225 sr17
Yep!
if you have a place that mounts them, have the tires shipped to them.
Its not a bad arrangement for service stations that don't/can't stock a variety of tires.
OTH based on the current difficulty of finding a decent shop to mount and balance tires, when I buy new Destination A/T for the Wagon I'm going ot buy them at a Firestone place in person.

Any one getting hit with gas lines yet? I was there on Monday saw a few cars waiting but not unusual. I am out of canned gas should fill them up today I guess
I might do that. Just 2 x 5 gal

Or drop a slant into it!:rofl:
Hey I have an extra one sitting in my garage... :rolleyes:

94 deg all day here...jus sayin....
High 65...

People are stupid!!
Uh huh...

No lines, but a bit busier than usual at Sam's club yesterday.

I saw a BBC article yesterday about that pipeline hacking. Allegedly they got a statement from the hackers that said something to the effect of "We're just self centered a-holes looking to get rich and not work for it. The rest of you suckweeds can just deal with it :icon_fU:"
yep

I see everyone is pressure testing their paint and polishing their converters. They must have mixed a big batch of that clear in '99. Was still using same in '03...

Good Morning

BA8302DF-628E-4F47-BC7D-E579D634F6E6.jpeg

Last edited:
They say for here next day delivery. I want more of a SUV like tire good on the roads.
IDK. Seems like its a bit of a crapshoot, but the ratings and reviews help. At least they helped me.
I was pretty happy with the Bridgestone Duellers, but when they wore out the reviews at Tire Rack were enoguh to get me to try Firestone's Destination A/T.
Again prety happy with them but not a deep snow tire. I think the newest version (destination 2 ?) is supposed to be better in snow. Certainly decent on highway and dry dirt/gravel etc.

235/75r15 is prob cheaper than a 235 r 17

I saw a BBC article yesterday about that pipeline hacking. Allegedly they got a statement from the hackers that said something to the effect of "We're just self centered a-holes looking to get rich and not work for it. The rest of you suckweeds can just deal with it :icon_fU:"

:rofl::rofl:

I see everyone is pressure testing their paint and polishing their converters.
OMR is dealing with institutional neighbors and I'm about to head out to buy sandaper so I can finish prepping the backbay siding.
Knowing how crappy institutional neighbors can be, I'll be happy he's doing that and I'm sanding.
Good morning!

OMR is dealing with institutional neighbors and I'm about to head out to buy sandaper so I can finish prepping the backbay siding.
Knowing how crappy institutional neighbors can be, I'll be happy he's doing that and I'm sanding.
Good morning!
Guess I should get busy myself. Starting with putting a new pull cord on the tiller

Good morning!
He could just build a brick wall between :rofl:

One thing bad about buying tires online, if you have an issue your local dealer might not take care of you. I ran into that with my BFG's.

One thing bad about buying tires online, if you have an issue your local dealer might not take care of you. I ran into that with my BFG's.
I have the best local tire guy and he's a FABO member. :thumbsup: Probably not my cheapest alternative, but not bad and the service is outstanding! I have not even shopped around for prices since Rodney cleaned up the corroded leaky rims on the wifemobile.

-
Back