Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
However what has become almost impossible to find is good sandpaper. especially 60, 50, 40 and 36.
Just got back from the place I always could count having a wide selection of good stuff an dall they have is some prepackaged rebranded in three whimpy grits.
:mad:

There'sstill a chance one paint store on the other side of town has what I want.
I better start looking on-line.:(

What would it cost for a shop painting a quarter single stage? Guy from Comcast was just here to look at scratch they did last July.. Kindastrange, not an insurance guy, didn’t know pricing. Said they would send people from diff shops out to give them an est or if I thow them a number, they may just cut a check. I don’t want one quarter painted. Just want to do a touch-up for now. Told him $1000...

What would it cost for a shop painting a quarter single stage? Guy from Comcast was just here to look at scratch they did last July.. Kindastrange, not an insurance guy, didn’t know pricing. Said they would send people from diff shops out to give them an est or if I thow them a number, they may just cut a check. I don’t want one quarter painted. Just want to do a touch-up for now. Told him $1000...
That's probably about right. The body guy/painter who last fixed the rust on my 67 went over all or most of the quarters so it would blend in real nice. I could dig up the reciept if you want.\
Should be a little less if its touched up and blended.

I know some people only believe it if they see it so here's the lines at the Conoco at 10 AM.
upload_2021-5-12_11-53-2.png

If it bleeds it leads.
motto of a plethera of TV news

Everything normal at the filling stations here.
Not even plywood on the windows and doors
Not around here... which is weird as hell. It’s like the Toliet paper thing last year. People be crazy over this.

6F245111-F010-4F13-AF3B-8AA8A401FB0D.jpeg

Not around here... which is weird as hell. It’s like the Toliet paper thing last year. People be crazy over this.

View attachment 1715736462
There was an out of order pump at the Hess I was filling at.
That's normal around here. LOL.
I just used a different pump.
upload_2021-5-12_12-11-3.jpeg

You need to talk to your neighbors about starting hoarding panics :poke:

There was an out of order pump at the Hess I was filling at.
That's normal around here. LOL.
I just used a different pump.
View attachment 1715736465

You need to talk to your neighbors about starting hoarding panics :poke:
Haha the local Pd is trying. They just put a message on their Facebook page about citing people for using trash bags to hold gasoline :rofl:

-
Back