Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Knew it probably wasn't good, but was figuring the news chopper was out there for an accident on the Surekill or maybe something happening on the river.
Or like the time the car ended up going through a fence down onto the railroad tracks in the cut.
Seems like a world away I didn't hear the shots at all but its less than 10 blocks southwest of here.
1 dead, 3 injured after shooting in Kingsessing

I’m surprised the bags didn’t tear or leak
Filled them in the trunk.
What those are actually filled with - who knows.
Could be photoshopped for all I know. Need someone with an eye for that stuff to look at it

Didn’t get to the blueberries again. But looks like chilly next 2 nights, so just as well. Think I will rip a few of the old 2x6 deck boards in strips to build a cage for the netting. I fixed the tiller and ran it a little.

4AEA81ED-D0C0-46A9-87FE-4696B746DE15.jpeg

Could be photoshopped for all I know. Need someone with an eye for that stuff to look at it
Maybe.

Haha these things are popping up everywhere

C1A32CBD-C4C5-4246-8786-06ED4387C98B.jpeg

Well,Lyell’s got back to me. They will look into it and get back to me in the morning. Hope someone on their end finds the error. Not a big deal if it was mine, but the missing muffler holds up my customer.he wants to safety and sell it.

I'll take it then it was a reasonably good meeting.
Of course what their people say and what they do may not be the same...
But give 'em chance.
Turns out he put the invite/ notice in all of the properties mail boxs that Parrell the school. My properties are around 500 ft from the planned construction. .
However the township said the have to replace all the fence and step it back 4 ft.
I'm going to bid on the project.. LOL

***** is now finding the locations for the visors......Holes are under the new hardliner.... I thought I marked them correctly but hmmm no. :BangHead::(

Rear shocks and brake line done on the firebird. One front coil done. Finish that off tomorrow. Then the oil pan and water pump. Should get it out before the weekend.

Turns out he put the invite/ notice in all of the properties mail boxs that Parrell the school. My properties are around 500 ft from the planned construction. .
However the township said the have to replace all the fence and step it back 4 ft.
I'm going to bid on the project.. LOL
So they’re gonna encroach on your property 4 ft or have a 4 ft set back from the property line

-
Back