Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday I put the new fruit trees out in the garden, will plant once real garden fence is put up. Set everything up on a timer, not drip irrigation so will have to make sure it is set correctly. Neighbor gave me some netting for bird block for berry bushes, that project is next. Put the fenders back on duster, getting that hood on and off myself was fun : )

View attachment 1715737644

View attachment 1715737645

View attachment 1715737646
Curious, how many gallons a day you will use?

A lot of guys put them on steel Semi wheels and roll them around where they need them. If you roll them outside it keeps all that crud out of the shop.

It's Salty Saturday!
tudortuesdayVII.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. As a celebration for no leaks, my boy and I ran to town for a artisan wood fired pizza and a couple KBC burboun barrel coffee stouts (brewed on site). No leaks still this am
KBC? Sounds yummy anyway... :thumbsup:

Nearby town had a yard sale day. Didn’t even know there was a car show. And out of about 40 cars Mopar was represented by two Dusters!

6AFE9C5A-F790-43D8-9C75-4991C6775C0C.jpeg

I will tell you, I am very glad to have driven to PA the first time and met most of you guys. I call you my East coast friends....And the booze is just an added bonus....:lol:

I will tell you, I am very glad to have driven to PA the first time and met most of you guys. I call you my East coast friends....And the booze is just an added bonus....:lol:

One day I will make the trip myself

One day I will make the trip myself
I want to Drive the 66 Dart there next year. I have an aluminum trailer to tow behind it. I will put a extra gas tank on it, so the trip across the desert can be done. Only wish I had broken down and installed AC into it....

-
Back