Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kind of like my missing muffler. This outfit was reccomended by a youtuber,and it wont go over very well when i mention i got screwed over by said manufacturer. I will have to put a claim in with someone, but i signed for the incomplete shipment, not knowing it was incomplete.

People who get screwed over, on you tube , car forum's,
As long as you have proof you should ABSOLUTELY out them.
It's the only way to protect others from the same fate. Or worse!

Almost fergot :eek: March Fuel Meet next weekend Famoso Raceway Bakersfield! BEEEEE THEEERRRE!
mm-may-web.jpg

Do The March Meet early at Fomoso and then The Budweiser Nationals at Bakersfield Speedway dirt oval afterwards on the way home :steering:

Last edited:
Good morning all............... Got a downpour last night. Good thing I had most of my stuff under cover. I have 2 EZ up over the Dart. Yesterday one blew to ****. It was old, the sun got to it. Good thing I replaced the cover in the blowing *** wind. Tough to do, but otherwise a lot of stuff would have got wet....

People who get screwed over, on you tube , car forum's,
As long as you have proof you should ABSOLUTELY out them.
It's the only way to protect others from the same fate. Or worse!
this is all the proof i need. He said they shipped 2 pieces.
3334915B-6CB7-4053-851E-C20C5486405C.png

That was easy!
EEE97001-139C-42FA-936F-67926DB1CCD4.jpeg
now to slide replacement in and figure out what else needs to be done.

Good morning all............... Got a downpour last night. Good thing I had most of my stuff under cover. I have 2 EZ up over the Dart. Yesterday one blew to ****. It was old, the sun got to it. Good thing I replaced the cover in the blowing *** wind. Tough to do, but otherwise a lot of stuff would have got wet....
Oh Lord not again!
That car could be a submarine.
Positive thing is at least this time it's just water and not ice.:rolleyes:

So, oil pan no go. Headers are off the table.
I just realized the water pump pulley is missing too. I need a front sump pan.

-
Back