Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Moonshiners on tv use pumps like that. 15 barrels an hour. That's a 55 gallon barrel every 4 min. or so. LOL
That's a lot of pumpin"...
They are good little pumps, but any similar that I have used will not transfer that much. Especially if it has to draw it up a few feet out of a drum. I guess GPM is mostly a matter of what is driving it. That's about the same rating as my 3/4HP well pump at 0ft pick up.

Good Morning everyone, today is the day I get my seat back from the upholsterer jail!
then its (hopefully) driving up the street and back again. :usflag:
After I get back from vacation, It will be off to the DMV to get it legal again!

They are good little pumps, but any similar that I have used will not transfer that much. Especially if it has to draw it up a few feet out of a drum. I guess GPM is mostly a matter of what is driving it. That's about the same rating as my 3/4HP well pump at 0ft pick up.
I have used all sorts of pumps for the hops field. Any continuase pumping for say 15min or longer use a 110V rotary pump, they last same as the 12V I used with the wind generator.

Exactly. Those little pumps don't have much vertical lift.

Good Morning everyone, today is the day I get my seat back from the upholsterer jail!
then its (hopefully) driving up the street and back again. :usflag:
After I get back from vacation, It will be off to the DMV to get it legal again!
I had my front seat reupholstered. That was the only 'jail time' for my build. Took quite a bit longer than expected. I had hoped to have it before our local July4 show that year, but ended up being mid August.

I had my front seat reupholstered. That was the only 'jail time' for my build. Took quite a bit longer than expected. I had hoped to have it before our local July4 show that year, but ended up being mid August.
Yeah, he has been around for YEARS and he does great work, but damn it takes a long time.
The newest disaster is that he lost the fold down lever and since one of his guys that quit took it apart, he cannot find it. all I can say is he better find it.

The only thing I had done. The rear seat upholstery, and it took forever. Well, and the short block, and exhaust. Did all the rest myself on my 66 Dart... Well, of course the chrome....

The newest disaster is that he lost the fold down lever and since one of his guys that quit took it apart, he cannot find it. all I can say is he better find it.
Hope they find it. Not sure how the hardware works on that, but could be tough finding one and then I would guess most people not willing to separate parts to sell from a seat assembly

The only thing I had done. The rear seat upholstery, and it took forever. Well, and the short block, and exhaust. Did all the rest myself on my 66 Dart... Well, of course the chrome....
He did do an awesome job though. No complaints there!
2017-08-19-19-59-57-jpg.jpg

Hope they find it. Not sure how the hardware works on that, but could be tough finding one and then I would guess most people not willing to separate parts to sell from a seat assembly
Yeah, Its not even a duster seat, Its from a fury sport wagon.
fold down armrest with ashtray. (ITS SICK) but rare and parts are basically nonexistent.
Literally the only option is that he finds the part and fixes it.
no other options.

If you have the time and the know how (or the aptitude) you can do almost everything. I have respect for those of you that can. I myself have learned throughout the years that I will be much happier with the results if I let the experts handle it. Make the call and write the check is my new motto. :rofl:

If you have the time and the know how (or the aptitude) you can do almost everything. I have respect for those of you that can. I myself have learned throughout the years that I will be much happier with the results if I let the experts handle it. Make the call and write the check is my new motto. :rofl:
They got to be experts just by doing it.......learning from there mistakes...same as I do...

There is only a few things I wont try, at least not yet. Upholstery, alignment, and parts machining. Mostly because I don't have the tools to do such things yet.

There is only a few things I wont try, at least not yet. Upholstery, alignment, and parts machining. Mostly because I don't have the tools to do such things yet.
I made my door panels, to match the seats, that were already done. Had back to match...

I made my door panels, to match the seats, that were already done. Had back to match...
Well, door panels i could do, but I would get like some really thin aluminum and use a roller wheel to form the door panel lines and then just get some green vinyl paint or something and paint it.
a ton cheaper, and more resilient.

The sun is out already :wtf: Can't help but wonder what the rest of the day will bring. Highly unusual during June gloom.
I guess the Marines wanted to stay at the beach :lol:.

Well, door panels i could do, but I would get like some really thin aluminum and use a roller wheel to form the door panel lines and then just get some green vinyl paint or something and paint it.
a ton cheaper, and more resilient.
Forming metal is tough. BUT definitely something that can be done with a few tools....

-
Back