Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I doubt I have any extra dust caps saved.
NAPA 7302436 worked for the K-H hubs I have.
I don't know if that's the same cap as the 9" drum hubs.
See if the p/n in the factory parts book are the same.

The only thing I had done. The rear seat upholstery, and it took forever. Well, and the short block, and exhaust. Did all the rest myself on my 66 Dart... Well, of course the chrome....

I should have sold you my aluminum, 4 pc rear seat delete set! '65-'66 Valiant or Dart 2 door post.

UPDATE: got a text and I am going to pick up my seat from the upholstery shop after I get off of school!
I will post a Picture of it installed in the car with the silver shiny belts i got a from @flyfish !

Lunch at oggis.

20210608_130411_HDR.jpg

10 minutes tops. 20 if you go 1/2 speed. Should have spent 90 on a real pump.
That was my intent but they were sold out. As was tractor supply for their brand. Figured for 9 bucks it was worth the try. My garden and trees are on property that I guess you could call off grid. No electric, no water. Yet. Water company is another 6-9 weeks on install. Electric by fall if I’m lucky they said. So I have to water the garden an easier way than I have been doing. Which is hauling water in a 110 gallon tank and dipping it out with a water can.

That was my intent but they were sold out. As was tractor supply for their brand. Figured for 9 bucks it was worth the try. My garden and trees are on property that I guess you could call off grid. No electric, no water. Yet. Water company is another 6-9 weeks on install. Electric by fall if I’m lucky they said. So I have to water the garden an easier way than I have been doing. Which is hauling water in a 110 gallon tank and dipping it out with a water can.
Cant run a hose from bottom of tank?

Not getting a whole lot done today. I did charge the AC on both drivers. Also piddling around on the Duster. Started to get thing ready for the heat/AC control to go back in. Cleaning up terminals. Replaced the plastic connector for the fan switch that had started to melt. Got one from the harness off that Gold Duster I parted. Realized the dash speaker was only on with one nut. Not sure how I missed that.
Showers moving through, but I think it stopped. Guess I will head back out soon.

I decided to play in a over 60 softball league thinking it'd be fun. Little did I know how serious they are.
I've now I guess based on performance been asked to play on two other teams in different leagues different days of the week.
In addition they have open practice three mornings a week 2-3 hours each. No I'm not required to attend all of them.
In addition, I play tennis two or three times a week, and an occasional weekend tournament with Cheryl.
She'd like to work in some golf and maybe a tournament or two...:wtf:
A week from today we close on the new place (finally) and I'll have two houses and yards to look after.
Gee wonder if I can work in some car shows this summer??
I'm busy, but that's how I like it!!

Last edited:
Rack is done. Still on the fence about alignment. Will see how it drives.

I could, but I’d have to drill the tank. Trying to avoid that if I can. But that will be the next step
Got any of these? Working against gravity is rarely a good idea.
That probably why God didn't put your ***** on your forehead. :rolleyes:
IBC-BULK-275.jpg

Finding them around here is a PITA. At least ones safe for potable water. Most around here have been used for fuel or chemical transport.
I figured you might have them from fertilizer, which would be good for watering garden. We get 'white oil' in them at work, but they go back for refill. That stuff is USDA approved for food contact. Wouldn't be afraid to use some thing like that.

A couple of additions to the family, farm holsters for 45s. When at home on farm it is much easier to just grab a belt and put it on rather than wear holster all day in the house. Hang the belt on the hook by the door you can just grab and go. Buddy custom built them to fit. He measured wife up and made her a custom rig. He had my measurements from rigs he has made for me in the past. Last one was a nice buscadaro for some 45lcs. He built my competition rigs.

B05A0305-FF6E-4902-9440-0EE3E202EC7D.jpeg

I figured you might have them from fertilizer, which would be good for watering garden. We get 'white oil' in them at work, but they go back for refill. That stuff is USDA approved for food contact. Wouldn't be afraid to use some thing like that.
For some reason, finding the Food grade ones within driving range is nearly impossible. I can find plenty of food grade 55 gal drums. There’s a local meat processing plant that sells them after they empty them of their salts, seasonings etc.

This under dash work really bites. I couldn't get on the speaker nut good, so wrestled the air duct hose off. Now just had a hell of a time getting it back on. Was ready to give up and pull the cluster to get at it. Finally got it by sliming it up a bit with some diluted Dawn soap. Another rain shower was coming through. Good time for break. Think I will get some burgers on the grill.

A couple of additions to the family, farm holsters for 45s. When at home on farm it is much easier to just grab a belt and put it on rather than wear holster all day in the house. Hang the belt on the hook by the door you can just grab and go. Buddy custom built them to fit. He measured wife up and made her a custom rig. He had my measurements from rigs he has made for me in the past. Last one was a nice buscadaro for some 45lcs. He built my competition rigs.

View attachment 1715749255

I need to send get pics of what I purchased today. A model 1895 lever action 45-70. Never fired. It’s one of those “collector” reproduction pieces where they offered a centennial limited edition run with custom engravings on the forend and stock. Number 3 serial number. Out of 100 made. Paid 650 for it. I sent pics to a local collector, he said he’d put that value at 2k+

-
Back