Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Legendary all the way for stock look panels. Even my buddy that does high end custom upholstery can't duplicate the factory stuff. He's a Legendary dealer himself.

20150706_141910.jpg

20170816_165458.jpg

THAT takes skill and lots of tools.....
Oh hell yes, but THAT is too extensive, I just want to duplicate the factory duster interior panels (the base cheap interior not the deluxe package). They only have a couple lines and since it is something I want to learn, it would be a low-risk way to practice.

Well, a productive morning, one u-joint replaced and rack is 1/2 way out.
Today must be a karl bait day…

The sewing machine I grew up with was a Pfaff, highly regarded in professional sewing field. Mother decided she want a machine with more capabilities. She took the old Pfaff to the sewing machine shop with her. She wound up with cash in her purse and a high end Elna sewing machine in trade for the old Pfaff. Really cherished in the upholstery craft those Pfaffs were.

The sewing machine I grew up with was a Pfaff, highly regarded in professional sewing field. Mother decided she want a machine with more capabilities. She took the old Pfaff to the sewing machine shop with her. She wound up with cash in her purse and a high end Elna sewing machine in trade for the old Pfaff. Really cherished in the upholstery craft those Pfaffs were.
I have a Juki....old but works great. I bought it old...

So, I need 1.780" OD dust caps for my duster (9 inch drums) and I cannot find them anywhere. Dorman makes them but EVERYWHERE they are, they are out of stock and backordered. even dorman themselves is out of stock. Does anyone have two or even just one dust cap for 9 inch drums?
The ones off of my lawn mower were the right diameter, but they were half inch too short.
I'm at a loss.

So, I need 1.780" dust caps for my duster (9 inch drums) and I cannot find them anywhere. Dorman makes them but EVERYWHERE they are, they are out of stock and backordered. even dorman themselves is out of stock. Does anyone have two or even just one dust cap for 9 inch drums?
The ones off of my lawn mower were the right diameter, but they were half inch too short.
I'm at a loss.
I'll look in my stuff..........................

So, I need 1.780" OD dust caps for my duster (9 inch drums) and I cannot find them anywhere. Dorman makes them but EVERYWHERE they are, they are out of stock and backordered. even dorman themselves is out of stock. Does anyone have two or even just one dust cap for 9 inch drums?
I'm at a loss.
1 and 7/8 or 1.78 (about 1-3/4)? I found one very beat up one that is about 1-3/4 in my hardware accumulation. No clue what it is from

If you have the time and the know how (or the aptitude) you can do almost everything. I have respect for those of you that can. I myself have learned throughout the years that I will be much happier with the results if I let the experts handle it. Make the call and write the check is my new motto. :rofl:
I keep most transactions on a cash per service basis.:poke: :p

-
Back