Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@memike, no one reads the sale rules. I don't think the time out thing works. Not enough time to read all the rules and most just wait for it to time out and post away. THere needs to be 10 questions to answer and if you don't get 8 of them correct you can't post an ad. Then a suggestion to start over and study the sale rules. :rofl::rofl:
So, we can’t just post anything we damn well feel like and wait for the mods to sort it out? :wtf: :D

Rummaging through the garage today for Carlisle Gems, left over from the GTS Build. Finding more than I initially thought....

Well, heading to the desert. Thank Ford for AC. Not God, Ford put AC in there trucks.....Gad made the hell I am driving to!

Peeked my curiosity, I would have guessed 1950’s…
Wiki says AC was first available to add in cars in 1933. First car manufacturer to offer it was Packard in 1939

I used to see those window mounted swamp coolers occasionally when I was a teen.
My buddy the HVAC guy always got a chuckle out of them things :lol:

I used to see those window mounted swamp coolers occasionally when I was a teen.
My buddy the HVAC guy always got a chuckle out of them things :lol:
car_ac_1-thumb.jpg

Speaking of overpriced..... you know what's really bullshit...... Girl scout cookies. I'm never buying them again.

I found a big pack of thin mint cookies at dollar tree. They taste like girl scout ones and you get more in the pack and guess how much... wait for it....a DOLLAR!!!

Yea, forget them scouts

Speaking of overpriced..... you know what's really bullshit...... Girl scout cookies. I'm never buying them again.

I found a big pack of thin mint cookies at dollar tree. They taste like girl scout ones and you get more in the pack and guess how much... wait for it....a DOLLAR!!!

Yea, forget them scouts
Only way to justify cost of things like that is to consider the whole thing a donation and they were nice enough to give you a few cookies as a thank you.

Decided to tear into an old steering gear for the Fargo. Im such a dreamer…
First,steering wheel is stuck,and last guy beat the snot out of it only to fail. Second, the upper bearing is gone.
One of the three mounting holes has the threads drilled out so a longer bolt and nut is needed.
Worm gear is pitted.
The adjuster screw was cranked down tight.
My reasoning for taking it apart is to see what it takes to dial out all of the slack. I think the worm gear will be my downfall. Snug on the ends, but worn in the centre.
Have another for parts, may go remove it as well.

Only way to justify cost of things like that is to consider the whole thing a donation and they were nice enough to give you a few cookies as a thank you.
This is true and it is good to donate. Just kidding about the cookies.

Although I do like the dollar tree ones year round

Girl Scout Cookie Procedure
Give the scout the $$
"Here's the deal now, the first little kid that has a Mom or Dad that says "No, we don't have the money for that right now."
Give them the cookies." :D

Last edited:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Having never eaten a girl scouts cookies, I guess I will just take your word for it, that they taste like ones from a dollar store.
That being said, and not to be harsh, but I find dollar store food is generally expired.or damn near. Like buying power tools from Harbour freight.
I'll pass.

Last edited:
-
Back