Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1553_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=06DPxngyzU8AX9ghHOL&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Well it was a long hot (very hot) day. I did mange to get that a/c condenser repaired. Had one pinhole i couldnt get to seal. Put vacuum to it and applied jb weld.
It now holds 25” of vacuum for 3 hours. Im sure the vacuum pulled in some of the jb weld.

I want to get a few new ones. The tent is in a lower spot, some how it stayed dry in the great flood. Have a bunch of rolls of plastic, prob duct tape the edges of the pop ups together to make a channel for the water to run out in between. This sucks but I am committed now.

I want to get a few new ones. The tent is in a lower spot, some how it stayed dry in the great flood. Have a bunch of rolls of plastic, prob duct tape the edges of the pop ups together to make a channel for the water to run out in between. This sucks but I am committed now.

Plan ahead and it won't happen is my motto.
Going to try and get the Valiant out of the garage today.
Thinking about driving that up.

Supposedly this will be the biggest one Carlisle has done so far, absolutely no spots available, guys are looking for some just to park and hang out in.

-
Back