Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Every single vacuum can you see on a Mopar with the hex end is adjustable. Every one of them. Mopar made millions.
I was referring to the guy who was advising how to using and adjust Crane vac pods.
I've only ever seen Crane pods for GM. The old catalog only shows GM & Ford. Figured if there was a chance they ever made Chrysler version you would know.

Chillin
8DC3C289-CBDC-4CDD-8B88-6C42B83EB029.jpeg

I was referring to the guy who was advising how to using and adjust Crane vac pods.
I've only ever seen Crane pods for GM. The old catalog only shows GM & Ford. Figured if there was a chance they ever made Chrysler version you would know.

They didn't need to. Mopar made um. lol

That’s cold!!
All original R12 system . Worked when I got the car, but lost the charge during restoration. Charged it last year after collecting cans for a couple years. (Got the last one from Mitch) Thought I lost the charge again, but figured out it was all controls problems.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
All original R12 system . Worked when I got the car, but lost the charge during restoration. Charged it last year after collecting cans for a couple years. (Got the last one from Mitch) Thought I lost the charge, but figured out it was all controls problems.:thumbsup:
I think i have a control kicking around,i should look for it. I think its same as yours. If i come across it, i will post a pic

All original R12 system . Worked when I got the car, but lost the charge during restoration. Charged it last year after collecting cans for a couple years. (Got the last one from Mitch) Thought I lost the charge, but figured out it was all controls problems.:thumbsup:
I still have a half full 30lb cylinder...Saving it specifically for old Hot Rods with R12 systems still working...:thumbsup:

I think i have a control kicking around,i should look for it. I think its same as yours. If i come across it, i will post a pic
Mine is good now. The one I got off the Gold Duster parts car was ratty looking, but fully functional. Combined parts to get one good one. Not sure if they rate as a holy grail part yet, but they are not easy to find a complete working one - and not cheap.

Cold Yuengling tasting pretty good right now. Wife just made some pasta salad and has a couple steaks on the grill. Been beautiful all day. Getting a few passing showers this evening. Did a quick bucket wash on the Duster. I didn't do any paint touch up, but leaning toward showing it tomorrow at our town park since I got it all back together. Show starts at 8 but can show up late and ends at 1 so not held hostage all day...:thumbsup:

Ugh fiberglass fumes suck! Hell, all things about working with fiberglass sucks!

In el paso. Staying at a Hyatt. Getting up early. And down the road 8 hours to drop off engine

What are you using that for?
Well i guess I can let the cat out of the bag. I’m making a custom fiberglass dash insert for my dart. I’m on rendition number 4 trying to get it to work and look the way I want. I’m very, very close to having ready for an unveil in the coming days.

-
Back