Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sure it will be until you have everything moved into the new house and the old one sold. At least it should sell fast in this market.

I have been nuts getting ready for the show, think it is all ready to go now a few loose ends to do and want to make sure the tent is still ok and no mice got into it. That would suck finding out at Carlisle.

Got this yesterday just off a bit needs a good clean up and calibrated. Should sell fast.
s-l1600.jpg

And a few other larger meters need to be gone through, should have some time. I also got some NOS distribs in from one of my sellers he wants cleaned up to look new again, just surface rust.

Last edited:
Craig you going to have how do you say it a "cool Parts/stuff" area in the garage for showing stuff off?

Morning!
mid 90’s today, should be tapering off after today. I expect some thunderstorms after this.

Low 80's here today and dry for a change. Still need a few inches of rain though....

Dam I am going to be swamped next week with people stopping by the spot. Prob have to get more beer!

@RustyRatRod
I know you weren't born last Monday.
maybe you know something I don't
Best of my knowledge is they never made one for mopars
upload_2021-7-3_8-7-43.png

Got this yesterday just off a bit needs a good clean up and calibrated. Should sell fast.
View attachment 1715759669

And a few other larger meters need to be gone through, should have some time. I also got some NOS distribs in from one of my sellers he wants cleaned up to look new again, just surface rust.
Nice!
Hope you clean out some of that cool stuff.
My space situation hasn't got any better, not even sure itsstable, but could probably find a place to store scope.
We really need to do some videos on how to use them.

@halifaxhops Did you or Tim make up a display for the disributors?
Said he did I have one still on saw horses. Man to many distribs this year has to be over 200. Lots of smalls I had to get another table. Might bring a sun 404 dist machine to play on, see how the weather is.

HOPPY. Keefer posted the other day he us bringing the 4 people tent I gave him last year. it attaches to any standard open canopy pop up tent.
If I read it correctly he is just bringing it not using. Check with him.

I am checking mine today. Six man prob need it with the neighbor and her man coming, seriously doubt they will be driving home friday.

-
Back