Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Harries is my honey hole
So that g42, has trijicon night sights, stream light weapon light and laser, 3 mags. I got it used at the gun store. Guy had bought it last week, didn’t like it, came in to trade it in on something else. I happened to over hear, being in the market for a pocket pistol, by the time the other guy was done with his background check, I’d bought it and walked out the store lol. Paid half of retail new, not counting the add on sights and laser/light

upload_2021-7-2_19-24-56.png

Dinner Tonight. Omaha Burger with bacon and American on Texas Toast., Crinkle Fries....Yum....

So when I’m finally done with this thing, do I send all these pictures to a printing service and have a photo album made or should I just get a digital photo display

So wife and I are sitting in the shop
Listening to the band. Just waiting for the last waltz. Some will remember, some won’t. Great music. Pink house!
He could make a 3D hologram card setup. By the year he is finished that should be old technologies by then.. You know I am just ribbing the guy.....:poke:

Last edited:
Tim is going to do Jaquie a favor and pick up a old pony cart nearby with the trailler. Might tell\l her she has to sit on it to keep it from shaking when towing it, Tim has a rear view camera,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Lol guys are dogs!

Lost an oak tree from Thursday storm.
About 25 ft tall. Fortunately it didn't hit the garage.
Just took out an old glider and table.
Guess I'll be cutting it up today.

Morning MOPAR people...we'd of been heading out this morning for Carlisle. Hmmm ok as they say next year!!

2770047_945ad571d0c880814b12c7cebd141ffb.jpg

How progress going on the house?
It's going. Spent most of the last couple days doing yard work. The remodeling crew was out the last couple days, repairing a roof that a tree fell onto. They'll be back Monday. Going to spend most of this weekend at the current house. Need to do some sorting and start hauling stuff out to the new place. Current house goes on the market in a couple weeks.

-
Back