Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL Tims house! I will have way to much $$ in my spot not to be there overnight.

I still might bring Harley just not sure how that will work. Prob up all night with the noise.

HOPPY. Keefer posted the other day he us bringing the 4 people tent I gave him last year. it attaches to any standard open canopy pop up tent.
If I read it correctly he is just bringing it not using. Check with him.
Only planning to bring it if someone plans to use it and would just be for Friday night. Not really sure what I can fit in the new car so trying to decide what I really need.. Can the tent be used without the canopy? - The canopy takes up quite a bit of space. I know Tim said he has a bunch of them, but don't know if they would work together. I do have a couple other tents...

Good Morning

Only planning to bring it if someone plans to use it and would just be for Friday night. Not really sure what I can fit in the new car so trying to decide what I really need.. Can the tent be used without the canopy? - The canopy takes up quite a bit of space. I know Tim said he has a bunch of them, but don't know if they would work together. I do have a

Good Morning

Works with any pop up as an add on or stand alone.

Good morning everyone. Safe travels @Mopar Tim. I hope all is well. It cooled off last night, so some friends and I went to Elkhart Lake, home of Road America road course, for the bands and fireworks. Mid 60's and a little breeze. No bugs! Was a great time. Off to Rockford to visit a friend and member here later this aft. Going to get up into the 90's starting today.

Works with any pop up as an add on or stand alone.
I just looked. I have 2 bigger tents. Just forget how many people they were supposed to fit. In my experience they comfortably fit about half as many people as the tag says. LOL I went to open the poles on one tent that has hardly been used and the individual sticks fell everywhere. I have never seen a mouse in my basement, but I'm thinking something chewed the ends of the cord where they were sticking out of the bag. Looks like Walmart sells shock cork repair kits...

It's Swinger Saturday!
swingerSunII.jpg

Good morning :D

That would be very full with 6. Would really suck if your more than the 3rd spot in and ya gotta get out to take a leak. LOL
The answer was spooning!
In summertime prob was best to skip the tent when possible.
Yea 18th century sense of space and privacy were pretty different

Gonna get at the Duster dash again shortly. Was going to put the radio in yesterday and realized I forgot a bracket on the heater control above it, As I recall, it's a **** to get in there.

Good morning everyone. Safe travels @Mopar Tim. I hope all is well. It cooled off last night, so some friends and I went to Elkhart Lake, home of Road America road course, for the bands and fireworks. Mid 60's and a little breeze. No bugs! Was a great time. Off to Rockford to visit a friend and member here later this aft. Going to get up into the 90's starting today.
That is just a great track, we used to race SCCA there in D production with a Datsun 2000 roadster.

Found this pic on an old post. Says it attaches to speaker mount screw. Probably have to drop the control out again to attach to it first. :BangHead:

04A5A9BE-5C98-4018-A13B-22C9A403EF92.jpeg

Found this pic on an old post. Says it attaches to speaker mount screw. Probably have to drop the control out again to attach to it first. :BangHead:

View attachment 1715759716
Had to take it loose to get the bracket on control first. The upper one on same stud as speaker was a mutha. :mad: Still need to check that I didn't knock any wires or vac lines off and put all the other stuff back together. Already half dizzy from getting upside down to see up there. Cinnamon better give a bit more cooperation or she will find herself wearing a for sale sign...

@RustyRatRod
I know you weren't born last Monday.
maybe you know something I don't
Best of my knowledge is they never made one for mopars
View attachment 1715759680

Nice!
Hope you clean out some of that cool stuff.
My space situation hasn't got any better, not even sure itsstable, but could probably find a place to store scope.
We really need to do some videos on how to use them.

Every single vacuum can you see on a Mopar with the hex end is adjustable. Every one of them. Mopar made millions.

Redneck sun shade. A tarp, some ratchet straps and a couple chunks of 2x4 bolted to deck.

416F3921-465D-48BD-8F16-D6586D94E9AE.jpeg

-
Back