Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You are correct, neighbor purchased sometime ago and it has been hiding in my race trailer ever since. I need my trailer to take a load south, thus the reveal. Needless to say wives were not nearly as excited as we were when we rolled that little gem out of the trailer.
But with the custom paint what's not to like? LOL "Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission" as the old saying goes.

Friend has a old school film game cam that will flash each time without film. Lol going to put it up will flash every single time they come and go. Good times and I could not give a crap either!

Another Saturday morning has arrived, good morning CCM association :usflag::canada:.
Ray (hoppy) I would have done the trash thing all over his yard , but I think you did ? :lol:
18 acres, better on a gravel drive lots of glass was in it I think!

Heading to the drag strip for a all day/all night event. Taking some extra Tylenol. Hope my knees can take it. LOL
Cedar Falls Night of Fire 2021

night of fire 2021.jpg

My 4 lorex cameras are connected to a recorder, that is connected to wifi. Phone notifications are sent as soon as motion is detected.

But with the custom paint what's not to like? LOL "Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission" as the old saying goes.
Yep, I loved the P38 flying tigers touch on drivers side. We scored the Duster and a running 360 for 400 bucks. I have been trying to talk him out of the 360 ever since. The Demon is running so in my head I am already planning another build. BDS blower or a tunnel Ram are both in the option package.

Heading to the drag strip for a all day/all night event. Taking some extra Tylenol. Hope my knees can take it. LOL
Cedar Falls Night of Fire 2021

View attachment 1715766526
You have a good time Mike, you are going to need a pillow and a shade tree by 2pm, that way you will feel up to the night time events, I would, sounds like a large day , enjoy :thumbsup:

My 4 lorex cameras are connected to a recorder, that is connected to wifi. Phone notifications are sent as soon as motion is detected.

Okay, we were going over our data rate, expanded it, didn't cost much more and doing that fixed it but I don't know about leaving the hot spot on all the time. Does your system use a lot of your data?

Well we saved another A body from the crusher. Had to toast with something yummy. Next thing ya knew we had Molly Hatchet turned up. Cuz ya know we were flirting with disaster unloading the Duster.

View attachment 1715766479

View attachment 1715766480

View attachment 1715766481

You are correct, neighbor purchased sometime ago and it has been hiding in my race trailer ever since. I need my trailer to take a load south, thus the reveal. Needless to say wives were not nearly as excited as we were when we rolled that little gem out of the trailer.
new project?!?

18 acres, better on a gravel drive lots of glass was in it I think!
Aluminum roofing nails in gravel. Preferably the white ones
Yep, I loved the P38 flying tigers touch on drivers side. We scored the Duster and a running 360 for 400 bucks. I have been trying to talk him out of the 360 ever since. The Demon is running so in my head I am already planning another build. BDS blower or a tunnel Ram are both in the option package.
that’s a steal!

Okay, we were going over our data rate, expanded it, didn't cost much more and doing that fixed it but I don't know about leaving the hot spot on all the time. Does your system use a lot of your data?
Mine only activates on motion, so data use is limited. I also can remote in and view them anytime I want. That said, depending on who your provider it, unlimited data for hotspot is available. Verizon was charging me about 30 bucks a month for it all last year. I needed it while teleworking as a back up.

Mine only activates on motion, so data use is limited. I also can remote in and view them anytime I want. That said, depending on who your provider it, unlimited data for hotspot is available. Verizon was charging me about 30 bucks a month for it all last year. I needed it while teleworking as a back up.

We have Verizon with "unlimited data". Problem is there IS a limit of high speed and once we hit that it slows way down. Programming the cameras or system to only activate on motion makes sense, I will be looking at a lot of deer I think tho.

Reading your post and others in the past makes me feel lucky. I’m not chummy with the neighbors but they are willing to give me a hand when needed. One is a hoarder of junk but I can’t see it unless I’m on my trail, his junk is piled around his pole shed up to my barb wire fence and three sides of his house. Now blocking his garage door and two junk vehicles in front yard. Poor guy that lives across from him has to look at it
Tel you what I am about done with most of the so called friends/ neighbors around here. First the pond water BS being lied to, then having the shop tied up a few times and it jammed me then they promised help to no avail, now again there was a bag of trash put out with mine, Last time the trash service cut me off because of it and turned out the guy next door canceled his and I did not know. He asked if he could put his by mine for pickup unknowing that. Big PIA to take care of. Started happening again we thought. So go get the cans from the street and there is a huge bag of household trash near mine not picked up. Man not happy with that Guess a bear got into it and dragged it all over his driveway the other day!:rolleyes: Really sick of this **** he is working and can afford the 20 a month. Next time it is dumping trash and steaing services. Trash guy called me and let it know it is happening again and wi go to court for me.. **** everyone around here for sure. Glade I have one good one. SO FAR.....,..

We have Verizon with "unlimited data". Problem is there IS a limit of high speed and once we hit that it slows way down. Programming the cameras or system to only activate on motion makes sense, I will be looking at a lot of deer I think tho.
If you get the unlimited hotspot(different than the standard unlimited data plan) that limit is 1000GB. Even with all the giant files I was running for work from home last year and the around the clock streaming, I never came close to touching that

So I have a new member of the coffee shop joining me this morning!

4E348BEA-1E0A-477F-9AA0-217D5F55D576.jpeg

-
Back