Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

7355933909310ec424e409c99cdf0e81.jpg

What's everyone doing today? Me, have to get a couch and recliner out of living room into garage, have sectional being delivered tomorrow. We are hosting Thanksgiving, wife is bugging lol!

What's everyone doing today? Me, have to get a couch and recliner out of living room into garage, have sectional being delivered tomorrow. We are hosting Thanksgiving, wife is bugging lol!
Wife is going river tubing with neighbor and my daughter/husband/stepson, Nice no one to bother me today! I would go but if the vertigo crap hits it would suck for sure!

Hope the current in the river is strong might get left alone Sunday also!:rofl:Long river the Susquehanna!

Furniture moving. Never a fun time.

I have dolly's I bought for moving my lift into the shop plus my son will be put to work. Selling the two pieces, leather, electric recliners on both ends of the sofa, little use. Asking 500 for the pair, amazing the lowballs that are coming in, like 200 for both? Nope.

Looking for rear quarter panel glass for my suburban, noticed a top to bottom crack when moving son in. So far found one, 125 dollars with shipping about the same : ( Fairly dark tint on it so didn't notice before, think it may have happened from the inside, I use that cargo space so dunno when I did that...

Give me the details? Year, full model and right or lleft if there is a difference!

Morning!
61 and a high of 81. First thing is swap wheels and road test the Fargo. Will get a pair of taller tires if it drives better.

-
Back