Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got me a new set of shocks from a member here but was simply to hot to get them out to the shop, much less install. So I decided to stash them close to the door to the shop. I was informed with adjectives that I made a poor decision. (One of many)

D551761B-9A71-4A0B-9FB0-B0A2821D93E0.jpeg

Good Evening All! Quite a mix in the back read : ) Son is cooking dinner tonight, sourdough pizza on the grill, 3 kinds, should be good. He actually makes good bread/sourdough.

The issue I had with the 273 valve covers, the baffles in them would not clear the new rockers. And I did no want to remove the baffles, so I put in a 3/8 inch spacer, which clears the rockers, but raised the drivers side ti hit the booster. I Made a adapter to raise the booster as far as possible, in real terms. It could have been raised a little further, but with much more re engineering involved...

Crazy wife. Calls and asks what I have planned for the weekend. She has some conferences to go to in Nashville. Leave tomorrow morning. Probably stay in Paducah then drive into Nashville for a 2:00 meeting on Sunday. It's a 9 1/2 hr drive to Nashville from here. Too far for this old guy to do in 1 day. I'm not Tim! LOL St Louis is half way but I don't want to get up Sunday and drive half way to be there by noon.

@toolmanmike. This is a great craft coffee place in Paducah. Serious about coffee.

Pipers Tea and Coffee

I was outside painting until I lost the shade and it hit 95. No need to do it all in one day. I'll go back early tomorrow.
I went back tonight and did some prep work for tomorrow. We walked down the tree line out back and found four walnut trees. Green walnuts were starting to fall, and laying on the ground. I'll go back in a few days with a bucket and start collecting.

I went back tonight and did some prep work for tomorrow. We walked down the tree line out back and found four walnut trees. Green walnuts were starting to fall, and laying on the ground. I'll go back in a few days with a bucket and start collecting.

So, gathering walnuts is on your bucket list.... :D :popcorn:

-
Back