Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Thick smoke again today.
We need rain. We had 40 drops in the last month.
Nothing is growing, bears are starving. Causing lots of trouble.

5 weeks since my customer/ friend crashed his bike. He suffered some brain damage,so i guess hes going into a care home. Have to speak to his wife about the truck i have in the barn.

Been after a set like this for a while, need just 70 up stuff.

s-l1600.jpg

It's a hot one this morning, but it gets much better tomorrow I hear tell.
I see Old @RustyRatRod is about to test drive his ride with new lower gears and sure grip today as soon as he picks up 5 right hand lug nuts, should be a fun day for him :thumbsup:

Thank you all again for the very cool T :thankyou:

July is about over

Screenshot_20210727-122901_Gallery.jpg

Just lurking up here in the smoke, seriously considering bagging it for the day. Not satisfied I want to breathe all of it again today. Smoke is very heavy. Like Cheech and Chong in the Chevy!
Wild fires?

Just lurking up here in the smoke, seriously considering bagging it for the day. Not satisfied I want to breathe all of it again today. Smoke is very heavy. Like Cheech and Chong in the Chevy!
I know that feeling! The last few summers blue sky had been almost nonexistent. This year has been better so far but it’s not really fire season here yet.

Frank, I finally gave up on getting across the Border and back. Your long awaited Fargo shirt is coming via mail. It has sat in my truck for a year waiting for the Border to open up. Arghh. Looks like I got beat out of a plate of biscuits and gravy by our respective governments!

Frank, I finally gave up on getting across the Border and back. Your long awaited Fargo shirt is coming via mail. It has sat in my truck for a year waiting for the Border to open up. Arghh. Looks like I got beat out of a plate of biscuits and gravy by our respective governments!
PS I will PM you tracking number once I get it this morning.

Good Morning All! Off to the junkyard today to pick up quarter glass for the Suburban. Junkyard is near oldest son, taking him out to lunch.

-
Back