Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sgx.png
GREEN = FLASH FLOOD WATCH

At exhaust shop. Runs good. Overdrive not working.....shifts to late. Trans shifts late

20210810_104325.jpg

Well I appear to have had a slight reaction to the Pfizer already. Made me real dizzy for a few minutes afterwards but that’s it so far.

smrnote.jpg
This was a text message I received yesterday regarding our local dirt oval track.
The former Santa Maria Speedway/Stadium 805. 1964 it opened. 2 dozen homes built adjacent to it within the last 15 years got it closed with the help of the neighboring county's Board of Stupidvisors. I think what really drove the new home owners over the edge is the new owner's decision to have concerts frequently. The concerts have no noise limits and draw allegedly more fans, exceeding the parking the track has available. The track was built on what is now a protected Federal Wetland. It was in place before that wetland became protected. Nothing permanent other than what is there now can be built on the property. 40+ years I've been spending Saturday nights there and numerous Sundays along with 2000 of my closest friends :lol:. Many local visitor driven businesses will feel the pinch. :(

View attachment 1715779046 This was a text message I received yesterday regarding our local dirt oval track.
The former Santa Maria Speedway/Stadium 805. 1964 it opened. 2 dozen homes built adjacent to it within the last 15 years got it closed with the help of the neighboring county's Board of Stupidvisors. I think what really drove the new home owners over the edge is the new owner's decision to have concerts frequently. The concerts have no noise limits and draw allegedly more fans, exceeding the parking the track has available. The track was built on what is now a protected Federal Wetland. It was in place before that wetland became protected. Nothing permanent other than what is there now can be built on. the property. 40+ years I've been spending Saturday nights there and numerous Sundays along with 2000 of my closest friends :lol:. Many local visitor driven businesses will feel the pinch. :(
“Progress”

View attachment 1715779046 This was a text message I received yesterday regarding our local dirt oval track.
The former Santa Maria Speedway/Stadium 805. 1964 it opened. 2 dozen homes built adjacent to it within the last 15 years got it closed with the help of the neighboring county's Board of Stupidvisors. I think what really drove the new home owners over the edge is the new owner's decision to have concerts frequently. The concerts have no noise limits and draw allegedly more fans, exceeding the parking the track has available. The track was built on what is now a protected Federal Wetland. It was in place before that wetland became protected. Nothing permanent other than what is there now can be built on the property. 40+ years I've been spending Saturday nights there and numerous Sundays along with 2000 of my closest friends :lol:. Many local visitor driven businesses will feel the pinch. :(
Sorry, Cant give that a Like........

Man that just sucks

-
Back