Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep roller cam?
Rhodes roller lifters.... Roller rockers as well......This was the only part of my engine build that had me worried. With open headers, no way to hear any adverse noise in the valve train. So I hope I got it all right... Those lifters are real tall. Had to measure for push rods. I bought three sets till I got it right.:wtf: I hope!! Seems ok....

1&ccb=1-4&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=LZ1In4DkQ5MAX9qRoIS&tn=vbJ8LH5gupjJ8i4V&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Hah! I am not the worlds best back reader! Glad you liked it! Joan Jett is coming to town later this summer, I will try and score one of those as well. She still makes me pant!

Yeah she's still a hottie. You seen her do this one?

so i figured out the rear valence i have for my dart is twisted just a bit. Been trying to figure out how my quarters and the tail panel and everything else was square, any way it was measured. but when i put the valence on, it looked like the right side was higher than the left. So i finally took it, measured the valence for squareness and its out 1/2 an inch or better. and in a weird twist that I lack the skills or knowledge to correct. So time to get a different one

so i figured out the rear valence i have for my dart is twisted just a bit. Been trying to figure out how my quarters and the tail panel and everything else was square, any way it was measured. but when i put the valence on, it looked like the right side was higher than the left. So i finally took it, measured the valence for squareness and its out 1/2 an inch or better. and in a weird twist that I lack the skills or knowledge to correct. So time to get a different one
Do you have matched wheels tires, correctly and evenly inflated? Then park on flat surface and measure various points from ground. First making sure suspension and then frame points are equal from ground on each side.

Tried to sleep late to make up for a long night. Lucky if I got 5-6 hours actual sleep. Holley has a case of loose poops...:eek: Went out a couple extra times last night (like midnight-ish). Then had a nudge around 4am. Couple more trips out since then. I think she's done now. Sure hope so. We are supposed to head out to my son's place Sat AM. Over 4 hour car ride.:steering: She usually does very good on trips. But this will be the first trip in new car. For the pooch and us. Farthest I've driven it was less than an hour to Carlisle. Just put the pet cover on back seat. :thumbsup:

The Geography of a Woman as she ages:
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fimages%2Femoji.php%2Fv9%2Ftab%2F1.5%2F16%2F1f923.png
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fimages%2Femoji.php%2Fv9%2Ft43%2F1.5%2F16%2F1f970.png

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa . Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!
Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.
Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.
Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain. With a glorious and all conquering past.
Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel. Has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business .
Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada. Self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.
After 70, she becomes Tibet.
Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.
An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.
THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN
Between 1 and 100, a man is like North Korea and Russia.
Ruled by a pair of nuts!

Installed fender braces. Had to trim firewall end to fit. The pinch weld is not very wide

20210810_091518.jpg

20210810_091526.jpg

20210810_091539.jpg

Do you have matched wheels tires, correctly and evenly inflated? Then park on flat surface and measure various points from ground. First making sure suspension and then frame points are equal from ground on each side.
Yep. I’ve had it verified by 2 other people including with a laser measuring system. All is square except for that. I’ve noticed a slight dent where the metal turns on one side of the valence. I’m pretty sure that is the cause of the twist. If I lay the valence onto flat concrete, one corner will be off the concrete no later what I try

Yep. I’ve had it verified by 2 other people including with a laser measuring system. All is square except for that. I’ve noticed a slight dent where the metal turns on one side of the valence. I’m pretty sure that is the cause of the twist. If I lay the valence onto flat concrete, one corner will be off the concrete no later what I try
Amd make one?

-
Back