Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lets look at the original expected coolant temps.
1966 Dodge Dart Coronet FSM
upload_2021-6-17_10-36-4-png.png

1970 Plymouth FSM

'
upload_2021-6-17_10-31-7-png.png

Notice with the earlier cars, 175 degrees is the minimum where the radiator is allowed to begin to aid in cooling. Further that full flow to the radiator is not expected until the temperature gets up to 200 degrees.

1975 Owners manual. They all say about the same thing.
upload_2020-10-16_14-24-41-png-png.png

Does it rise suddenly and stays hot?
Well don't tell us.
Discuss this with your Missus.

So I got my cousin ( the marine mechanic ) a power steering pump and a window regulator for his 03 Ram 1500. he came by yesterday so we could install it all. Drank a lot of Beer and told a lot of lies. Turns out its the wrong pump, and it Sunday !!! Back up a minute. I had an intermittent issue with my Wifi and Cable TV since I've been home. So a Comcast tech came out last week and looked around. Turns out the underground line from the street to my building is bad/weak signal. He put in a temporary above ground, on the grass line, and ordered a burial crew for a new line. I saw my tenant in the driveway, same day I got the temp line, and showed it to him and discussed it with him at length. Back to my cousins truck. Pump is wrong so I'm on a Wifi call ( Verizon service at my house Sucks ). Im calling the Parts store. I hear the tenant cutting grass outside. I see the TV screen freeze in my shop, and my phone drops the call. I know immediately what happened. I walk outside, Shure enough he ran over the temp line and cut it in half. WTF ???? We just talked about this two days ago!! Says he forgot ??? This guy is in Intel and a Lt Col in the US Army.....I drove out to the Parts store to find the right pump, since no phone or Wifi here. When I get back, tenant tells me he called for Comcast service and they'll be here later today (yesterday). Well I got the right pump and also bought a splice kit for cable while I was out. Comcast never came, and I temp spliced the cable myself.. All that's just some ol Bullshit.... He Forgot ???:wtf::soapbox::mob:

As long as he remembers to pay the rent.:lol:

I am going to pull the thermostat out and see if it still runs hot. I bet it will not....I think the billet housing is made wrong. If you saw it, you would see what I mean....

Well, Crap show number 2, Rear main leaks, pretty good at Speed. Oil on the flex plate.......Crap!!!! NEW engine.......Some luck. Took out thermostat, runs cooler now. You can see in the radiator much better flow......Hardly any flow before....BUT now I have to pull the freakin oil pan!!! no luck that's good here lately....looks like I will have to drop the center link, and it might clear the cross member....son of a ..................................................................

Well, Crap show number 2, Rear main leaks, pretty good at Speed. Oil on the flex plate.......Crap!!!! NEW engine.......Some luck. Took out thermostat, runs cooler now. You can see in the radiator much better flow......Hardly any flow before....BUT now I have to pull the freakin oil pan!!! no luck that's good here lately....looks like I will have to drop the center link, and it might clear the cross member....son of a ..................................................................
I hate this ****.................................:thumbsup:And yes it has a PCV valve, and vented oil fill...........

As much as you paid for that thing, I’d be sending it back

-
Back