Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That was a F up for sure and 150 panes? Hope there are not fighters in there. I can imagine the ordinance left aso! Shoud have fraged all of it.
Hate to say this but this is what the "war" was all about
Afghanistan has vast reserves of minerals, metals, rare-earth materials, and other natural resources with a potential value of up to three trillion dollars. These include gold, silver, platinum, iron ore, copper, bauxite, zinc, and lithium.

Hate to say this but this is what the "war" was all about
Afghanistan has vast reserves of minerals, metals, rare-earth materials, and other natural resources with a potential value of up to three trillion dollars. These include gold, silver, platinum, iron ore, copper, bauxite, zinc, and lithium.
And China is talking to the Talliban about mining it.....
Could China become the Taliban’s new benefactor?

Dont forget the Poppies! ANOTHER gdp! Because we wont et them grow cotton there, about the only other thing that will grow there.
resin-opium-poppies-field-Afghanistan-2008.jpg

Last edited:
I saw China coming a long time ago. They are kind of on a mineral grab the last few decades, especially around the Spratey island area.

LOL china wil just tunnel in below the residual radiation! And use Musk maglev trains to haul it out!

Hard not to talk about it here but let's not get into trouble. I'm sure there's a lot of discussion in the N&P if you care to go there. Sorry, not for me.

-
Back