Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
..Troy's Hemi Cuda trophy!

trophy.jpg

Better today than yesterday. Still sore around the tailbone but at least I can stand and walk. Kinda' But one good thing, the Wild Turkey is working! LOL It was a fun event for sure and it was great to see you two and Terry and Stacy as well.
I would argue that it is turning into a Midwest premier event for Mopar, seemed like a lot of more folks from surrounding areas outside of Waterloo, Cedarfalls immediate area. It is a great venue, a nice facility (loved the upgrades in men’s bath/shower area) food and beer is fairly priced. And it is well ran. We had a bit of confusion from tower on lane staging the first day but they got it sorted out. It was kind of complicated due to format. But the format brought a lot of additional racers. Anyway just my view from the cheap seats.

I would argue that it is turning into a Midwest premier event for Mopar, seemed like a lot of more folks from surrounding areas outside of Waterloo, Cedarfalls immediate area. It is a great venue, a nice facility (loved the upgrades in men’s bath/shower area) food and beer is fairly priced. And it is well ran. We had a bit of confusion from tower on lane staging the first day but they got it sorted out. It was kind of complicated due to format. But the format brought a lot of additional racers. Anyway just my view from the cheap seats.
I will pass that on!..

I need to come up

You guys should come next year, absolutely nothing gets your heart pumping like watching two Mopars line up side by side and run, next up, two more Mopars side by side. You will take a million pix. Mopar only events are getting fewer and fewer. They open it up as well and have a Mopars against the world. Dang Mustangs did pretty well this year.

<~~~~~ Got a 3 lbs hammer stuck in a
th?id=OIP.jpg
while unplugging it. Had to torch it out. Worked well at knockin' the rocks out until it found that interference fit place between the liners. Steel to steel is not as forgiving as rock to steel in very cramped quarters. :BangHead:

Or a pry bar? Had a customer want to warranty a dead blow hammer. "Did you run it through a rock crusher?" Yes they did. They own a dozen quarries. The manager got pissed when I told him no. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys should come next year, absolutely nothing gets your heart pumping like watching two Mopars line up side by side and run, next up, two more Mopars side by side. You will take a million pix. Mopar only events are getting fewer and fewer. They open it up as well and have a Mopars against the world. Dang Mustangs did pretty well this year.
We have some "all brands" racing throughout the weekend to make the show bigger. In a perfect world it would be a all Mopar weekend. May be someday.

240575184_10221931628932100_6767475470548735885_n.jpg

239356643_4178608145509852_2993495421236912397_n.jpg

239492019_10221931534089729_5540936042893291505_n (1).jpg

240400853_4178859202151413_3505622306317143940_n.jpg

Good Early Evening All! Weekend is here for me and just in time! No plans really, blow the dust off of the Duster me thinks! Only time I had tools out during the week was to pry my bound up winch cable apart, ended up removing the terminal screw on the drum, took an hour but I got it unraveled and rewound. Will have to read up on the Marines, saw a vow to hunt down from Biden, didn't know what the Kabul deal was. Glad my sons done with the Marines and thankful for those still serving!!!

-
Back